Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

summer of 69 said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Too much negativity. Why are you guys so scarred of United? They can be beat. If Balotelli hadn't started and Nasri played like a man we'd have won. We had controle of the majority of the game, jsut made some mistakes. We're playing better now and they probably won't get past Chelseadn't anyway. If Rafa hadn't put Torres on they'd have won.

Not scarred of United, scarred of a Ferguson referee who's just bound to fuck up in their favour in a cup final.
What like in the last semi we played them in at wembley?

Pigeonho said:
summer of 69 said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Too much negativity. Why are you guys so scarred of United? They can be beat. If Balotelli hadn't started and Nasri played like a man we'd have won. We had controle of the majority of the game, jsut made some mistakes. We're playing better now and they probably won't get past Chelseadn't anyway. If Rafa hadn't put Torres on they'd have won.

Not scarred of United, scarred of a Ferguson referee who's just bound to fuck up in their favour in a cup final.
Yes. He sent scholes off in an attempt to make united's victory even more glorious but it backfired when we won. The FA, MOTD, Sky etc were gutted.

Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
summer of 69 said:
Yes. He sent scholes off in an attempt to make united's victory even more glorious but it backfired when we won. The FA, MOTD, Sky etc were gutted.
That "tackle" as it was pretty much right in front of me and to my eternal shame I turned to my mate who was stood next to me and in all seriousness said, "that didn't look that bad to me, that'll be a yellow at most".

It's probably my biggest Mister (not Bertie) Magoo moment at a match.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
That "tackle" as it was pretty much right in front of me and to my eternal shame I turned to my mate who was stood next to me and in all seriousness said, "that didn't look that bad to me, that'll be a yellow at most".

To be fair it was one where only when you saw the replay you realised how bad it was. The ref did well.

Didsbury Dave said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Didsbury Dave said:

To be fair it was one where only when you saw the replay you realised how bad it was. The ref did well.
I never realised just how high it was. Must have been the angle I guess.

Wonderful nonetheless. Where I was stood (as we all were for pretty much 90 minutes) was right next to the directors box on that side of the pitch so it was perfectly situated for the altercation between Mario and Ferdinand at the end:

"Tweet that, you cünt" was a particular beauty that I heard!

Mario v Ferdinand was one of the highlights of the day for me. Such a special moment :-)

i kne albert davy said:
citytill1die84 said:
Don't know who would be easier to beat. But defeat to the Rags would hurt me whilst Chelsea I could get over pretty quick. Win the Semi Final and a nice simple final is to be setup.
Wish we didn't keep saying simple final I went up to Newcastle last season when that second goal went in we all thought we'd won the league there and then(me included) QPR were just a walk over,that nearly went proper tits up and I don't think Wigan should be classed as a walk over ask Everton.
Same as Stoke in the FAC final two years ago. There were calls of a thrashing by some Blues and yet if it weren't for Joe Hart saving Kenwyn Jones chance we would probably have lost.

Caveman said:
i kne albert davy said:
citytill1die84 said:
Don't know who would be easier to beat. But defeat to the Rags would hurt me whilst Chelsea I could get over pretty quick. Win the Semi Final and a nice simple final is to be setup.
Wish we didn't keep saying simple final I went up to Newcastle last season when that second goal went in we all thought we'd won the league there and then(me included) QPR were just a walk over,that nearly went proper tits up and I don't think Wigan should be classed as a walk over ask Everton.
Same as Stoke in the FAC final two years ago. There were calls of a thrashing by some Blues and yet if it weren't for Joe Hart saving Kenwyn Jones chance we would probably have lost.
To be fair though we're talking about Millwall, Blackburn or Wigan. If it's either of the first two it should be an 'easy' final. If it's Wigan, well it will be a tough game but we should be winning it.

Caveman said:
i kne albert davy said:
citytill1die84 said:

Aye. Joe kept our dream alive there. Go 1-0 down there and it would've been a miserable day for us I reckon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.