Dresden fans in our end

It did mate, had one of ours on 14.5k and he got one.Like I say can't remember what last season ended at but if I remember right it was half five on telly and near Christmas.
I defo got an additional one last year for my daughter and she is on just over 4K...anyway the point was something has changed, whether more corporate are using the away match perks or they are going elsewhere it’s selling out for lesser games at higher points and seems to be getting worse. No idea what the solution is as money talks, whether it’s the farce that was and is platinum or jumping the queue with a seasoncard in the posh seats, if youve got the money then you can see pretty much any game u want

I defo got an additional one last year for my daughter and she is on just over 4K...anyway the point was something has changed, whether more corporate are using the away match perks or they are going elsewhere it’s selling out for lesser games at higher points and seems to be getting worse. No idea what the solution is as money talks, whether it’s the farce that was and is platinum or jumping the queue with a seasoncard in the posh seats, if youve got the money then you can see pretty much any game u want
I think its just more want to watch us as well, its difficult to gauge one game against another as there's a lot of variables £30 tickets,KO times and time of year to name just a few. I think you'll be surprised how low Newcastle will go compared with last season. The cup game at Huddersfield sold out at about 15k last season despite more than double yesterdays allocation. I should think corporate are more of a feature now than if we were at the wrong end of the table though.

I understand the concerns about getting away tickets however most complaints on here aren’t backed up with facts but merely supposition and wild speculation. It would be interesting to know the full details. However I have discussed the matter of away tickets with someone from the club who I trust implicitly and he assured me that the criteria has not changed. Not to say that they aren’t looking at ways of improving the system & ironing out problems.

From my own experience it's true. It's far from paranoia. As someone who struggles to get away tickets (i only have 10k points) for the big games, apart from the occasional last minute spare, I find it very frustrating.

I defo got an additional one last year for my daughter and she is on just over 4K...anyway the point was something has changed, whether more corporate are using the away match perks or they are going elsewhere it’s selling out for lesser games at higher points and seems to be getting worse. No idea what the solution is as money talks, whether it’s the farce that was and is platinum or jumping the queue with a seasoncard in the posh seats, if youve got the money then you can see pretty much any game u w
Spot on Oils.They don’t advertise the fact.. you have to contact them but you can demand pretty much what you want if you have paid £40000 plus VAT for a box. If you flog your away allocation on,they are not going to give you a bollocking, they don’t want to upset you. remember the aggro with United fans in the corporate boxes in the Platt Lane. They were very rarely thrown out unless they were pissed. Corporates get a face to face meeting, not behind a glass screen at the ticket office or on the end of a telephone line with some call centre. You will see things go to a new level if we get to a Champions League final, particularly if it is against another English side with their fans in our end.Corporate tickets will be £1000 plus. In fact they can charge as much as they like and they will get rid of them. They don’t want to appear vulgar so they will call it an experience, past player, a meal and transport but the bottom line is your paying for an inflated price ticket. You can have as many as you want, what’s left goes to the loyalty point holders. Despite an increased allocation if we get to a final I will be surprised if it goes below 10000 points. The club would argue they want a return on the investment in the team and this helps them comply with FFP etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.