Drinking through the week

OK so consensus so far is that its ok.

Me having 1, maybe 2 cans per night (if im in) during the week watching a DVD/playing ps3/browsin BM etc. Quite a few on a Friday if im staying in, and usually get the whisky out for match of the day.

Is that bad?

Have a couple of cold ones to wind down after work most nights. Really enjoy them too. Even enjoy the odd morning tin of a weekend if I'm not working.

Has to be said, I'm a fiend for a beer but I'm very well policed by my wife these days. It's also an increasingly expensive way to get fat and stupid.

markbmcfc said:

Me having 1, maybe 2 cans per night (if im in) during the week watching a DVD/playing ps3/browsin BM etc. Quite a few on a Friday if im staying in, and usually get the whisky out for match of the day.

Is that bad?

Why though?

I never drink midweek, apart from last night. Last night was the first time I've had a sip of alcohol on a school nite in ages. I was pretty fine today actually. I might start getting a few cans in on week nites more often, at least when I've got a free house and I can stick the white album on and experience

markbmcfc said:

Is that bad?

Long as it's not hurting anyone I can't see it being a problem

One thing i have no interest in is drinking in a morning, i know loads of guys that work nights and they all go home and have a drink before going to bed, not for me, but they say it is the same as drinking at night?

The Fat el Hombre said:
markbmcfc said:

Is that bad?

Why though?

I never drink midweek, apart from last night. Last night was the first time I've had a sip of alcohol on a school nite in ages. I was pretty fine today actually. I might start getting a few cans in on week nites more often, at least when I've got a free house and I can stick the white album on and experience

I just enjoy it.

Find beers to be quite refreshing, and after a coffee when i get in and a nice bru after my tea, just fancy summat cold and not really into Coke etc, so a nice cool lager does the job.

clairepartyring said:
One thing i have no interest in is drinking in a morning, i know loads of guys that work nights and they all go home and have a drink before going to bed, not for me, but they say it is the same as drinking at night?

Never understood the 'eye-opener' concept, but a cold beer after putting in a shift is a real pleasure, I can imagine that's the case regardless of orientation.

if your worried. try this quiz:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=125527&hilit=do+you+drink+to+much+" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=125527&hilit=do+you+drink+to+much+</a>

Had Chicken Madras for tea tonight, so only right I had a couple of Lagers with it.

Football tomorrow dinner, then out on the works xmas party straight after.
Saturday hair of the dog and out after the match.

Sunday dying on the sofa.

clairepartyring said:
I know where you're coming from here and it's always been my saving grace. I always remember an episode of Eastenders on Christmas Day where Pat Butcher came downstairs and necked half a can of Breaker left from the night before - EWWWWWWWWW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.