Drinking through the week

markbmcfc said:
I just enjoy it.

LOL well I can't argue with that. I'd try and avoid it evry day though, lots of calories and stuff in so for a start you're gonna put on weight - bad weight

Mark there's nowt wrong with you, mate. Finish work/college, fancy a beer, have a beer. It's your choice. Have a few too many, feel shit the next day? There you go.

Wake up, think right away about a beer or whatever's in the fridge? Coppering up for the offy when your bread's gone mouldy? Day off ahead and nowt to do but scratch your balls and play FM or generally fuck about the house with a beer and that's just a downer, it's circumstances. That needs sorting out. You're in command, in control and can sort that shit out. There's all sorts out there to help you square it away. Foremost your brain, arms and legs.

If you genuinely think you're hurting yourself with drink, then talk to your GP. If he doesn't listen or help, get another GP. And another and another and another.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
markbmcfc said:
Perfectly ok or the road to alcoholic?

I have one good midweek sesh a week. Two reasons.

1) I play football sats so friday night sessions are not good!

2) The crowd is different midweek, it's easier to crack onto girls, everywhere is not mad busy and you don't have as much aggro.

Last night we went to The White Lion, Cloud 23 and Mojos and had a belting time.

Let me guess...at Platt Lane?

johnny on the spot said:
Mark there's nowt wrong with you, mate. Finish work/college, fancy a beer, have a beer. It's your choice. Have a few too many, feel shit the next day? There you go.

Wake up, think right away about a beer or whatever's in the fridge? Coppering up for the offy when your bread's gone mouldy? Day off ahead and nowt to do but scratch your balls and play FM or generally fuck about the house with a beer and that's just a downer, it's circumstances. That needs sorting out. You're in command, in control and can sort that shit out. There's all sorts out there to help you square it away. Foremost your brain, arms and legs.

If you genuinely think you're hurting yourself with drink, then talk to your GP. If he doesn't listen or help, get another GP. And another and another and another.

Dont for a second think im hurting myself with it. Was just speaking to this bird at work today who said she never drinks during the week and I was like "oh well i have one most nights". She looked at me like I sold the big issue. So kinda thought, is it so bad?

Havent had any beers in the fridge since friday and must admit, I did miss them and found myself drinking tea all night, just isnt the same.

Not one of these that goes out and gets blammo'd and ends the night looking like Punter and Hombre ;) Drink quite a bit when im out with the lads but usually come home sane.

So pretty balanced I think but, wanted to ask the question.

nashark said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I have one good midweek sesh a week. Two reasons.

1) I play football sats so friday night sessions are not good!

2) The crowd is different midweek, it's easier to crack onto girls, everywhere is not mad busy and you don't have as much aggro.

Last night we went to The White Lion, Cloud 23 and Mojos and had a belting time.

Let me guess...at Platt Lane?

No my friend. In Bolton.....

markbmcfc said:
Not one of these that goes out and gets blammo'd and ends the night looking like Punter and Hombre ;)

Haha it's cos I don't drink midweek that it hits home so much, tolerance just won't be the same as yours

Mark, no problems in enjoying a couple of scoops a night- worry time is when you NEED a drink DAILY- this can be down to stress or being an alcoholic- I can sink a fair few on a daily basis but never do it when I NEED a drink- a distinction that is important to realise- Hic.

Fook, knocked me gin n tonic over ya cnut-wait til I see ya again ya ya ya , love you Mark !

The Fat el Hombre said:
markbmcfc said:
Not one of these that goes out and gets blammo'd and ends the night looking like Punter and Hombre ;)

Haha it's cos I don't drink midweek that it hits home so much, tolerance just won't be the same as yours

I know this is hard to envisage Mark, but I look even better when I'm "Blammo'd". Not sure women think the same, but that's another story ;)

The Fat el Hombre said:
markbmcfc said:

Lol.

Its them blue wkd's in whisky tumblers you drink that messes you up....

(in case u aint got a clue wtf im on about you had a short glass with a blue liquid in it at the BM party)

markbmcfc said:
johnny on the spot said:

Dont for a second think im hurting myself with it. Was just speaking to this bird at work today who said she never drinks during the week and I was like "oh well i have one most nights". She looked at me like I sold the big issue. So kinda thought, is it so bad?

Havent had any beers in the fridge since friday and must admit, I did miss them and found myself drinking tea all night, just isnt the same.

Not one of these that goes out and gets blammo'd and ends the night looking like Punter and Hombre ;) Drink quite a bit when im out with the lads but usually come home sane.

So pretty balanced I think but, wanted to ask the question.

You asked a fair question mate. To be blatantly honest with you, I'm 26 and over the years my drinking habits have at times bordered beyond control. Certainly disruptive to my life at times when I've been depressed/angry/happy. I've compromised my personal safety, resulting in a hospital visit and facial surgery following a bungled mugging on me after a works do. I honestly believe that valium would be a better replacement in society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.