Drug experiences?

had a dabble in quite a lot of stuff.

had many funny experiences. the other night being one as well lol.

maybe the weirdest was when I dropped acid and thought i was on mars and there were lizards running about, but really i was in the middle of town.

never taken anything in access though, well apart from alcohol.

ban-mcfc said:

maybe the weirdest was when I dropped acid and thought i was on mars and there were lizards running about, but really i was in the middle of town.

I've...I mean a friend of course, only done acid twice. One bad, thought my legs were on fire, which turned out to be the noise of the boiler firing up (I was in a house I'd never been in before so it freaked me out), the other good, p*ssed myself laughing all night and was cycling round the student hall at two in the morning waving at people.

Ket is just as crazy though (so I've been told)

Drugs are bad, I'd never take one

MCFC BOB said:
mcfc-mark said:
MCFC BOB said:
There are no long-term positives to drugs that aren't on prescription. Sorry.

Same could be said for alcohol.
Alcohol is a non-prescription drug.

The only long term positives of drug use are The Stone Roses' debut and Pink Floyd's back catalogue.

99% of good music was made by people either on drugs or people who regularly take drugs if we include alcohol as a drug too. To say only the Roses and Floyd have made good music under the influence is bordering on the insane...off the top of my head...

Hendrix - Love - Beatles - Stones - Bowie - Pistols - Clash - Johnny Cash - Nirvana - Elvis - Dylan -Bob Marley - Peter Tosh - Wu Tang Clan - Jesus and Mary Chain and on and on it goes.

You can add most great writers, poets, directors, actors, artists to that list to.

had my first acid trip at maine road when everton beat us 5-2,might have been the last game of the season.cried me fuckin eyes out also they played in a bright orange stripy kit and peter beagrie scored for them and did that flip thing.then my hand turned into a big spider and the lampshade sat next to me kept going on and off all the time.it was fuckin brill

TheMightyQuinn said:
MCFC BOB said:
mcfc-mark said:
Same could be said for alcohol.

The only long term positives of drug use are The Stone Roses' debut and Pink Floyd's back catalogue.

99% of good music was made by people either on drugs or people who regularly take drugs if we include alcohol as a drug too. To say only the Roses and Floyd have made good music under the influence is bordering on the insane...off the top of my head...

Hendrix - Love - Beatles - Stones - Bowie - Pistols - Clash - Johnny Cash - Elvis - Dylan -Bob Marley - Peter Tosh - Wu Tang Clan - Jesus and Mary Chain and on and on it goes.

You can add most great writers, poets, directors, actors, artists to that list to.

Their speaks a drug user.

Kun Aguero said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
MCFC BOB said:

Hendrix - Love - Beatles - Stones - Bowie - Pistols - Clash - Johnny Cash - Elvis - Dylan -Bob Marley - Peter Tosh - Wu Tang Clan - Jesus and Mary Chain and on and on it goes.

Their speaks a drug user.

I take drugs but I'm not here to push them on Bob or anyone else.

The trouble is, if you tell the truth about drugs you look like you're advocating them but I can't lie and say 'oh they're horrible' when 9 out of 10 times I have a great time.

If Bob's never been high and/or drunk, I'd advise he stays that way for as long as possible in all honesty.

casualdeyna said:
ban-mcfc said:

I've...I mean a friend of course, only done acid twice. One bad, thought my legs were on fire, which turned out to be the noise of the boiler firing up (I was in a house I'd never been in before so it freaked me out), the other good, p*ssed myself laughing all night and was cycling round the student hall at two in the morning waving at people.

Ket is just as crazy though (so I've been told)

Drugs are bad, I'd never take one

ket is absolutely nuts, i was walking to the pub in altrincham, next thing i know, im convinced harry potter is after me, because i don't believe he exists, and when i came back to normality, i was on the bus home, apparently my mates put me on because the "barriers were squeezing me", or something like that.

I thought everyone was chucking pies at me as I walked home one night. I've forgotten how money works. I've seen my friend running past me as fast as he can go whilst jumping in the air every few seconds thinking he was Sonic collecting rings. I've seen my mate convinced that he has had his hands welded to a fence so we have had to wait for ages until he can free himself. Another mate thought he was drowning as he was walking along the street and climbed a fence to 'get air from the surface'. All of those were acid related.
I've worked on speed too whilst in a warehouse. I didn't increase productivity at all because I spent most of the day getting water from the canteen coz my moutk kept getting too dry.

EDIT: Drugs are for mugs. Except rohypnol. That's for wine glasses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.