Dry January...

The problem is though that people do it for a month and then go apeshit for the next month or two due to missing the drink? Cut down what you drink a week, eat better, drink water and exercise abit more and you will feel better anyway. My brother in law went on the wagon two years ago now for some reason but whenever we have a family occasion he stares longingly at my pint and winges all night about how he would love one? Life’s too short not to enjoy a beer or two but keep hydrated and all’s good! :-)

The problem is though that people do it for a month and then go apeshit for the next month or two due to missing the drink? Cut down what you drink a week, eat better, drink water and exercise abit more and you will feel better anyway. My brother in law went on the wagon two years ago now for some reason but whenever we have a family occasion he stares longingly at my pint and winges all night about how he would love one? Life’s too short not to enjoy a beer or two but keep hydrated and all’s good! :-)

I am going to do dry January but also cut out beer on all school nights so Sunday evening through to Thursday night. I have set strict targets for my body fat percentages and want to build on my efforts last year. Plan is park run every single week and 5 a side once a week and a swim session once a week. It’s now or never for getting really fit and healthy again.

Cutting down. Hammered it over Christmas.

No drinking Monday to Friday, bar the odd one at the Etihad, or when I'm on a European away game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.