Dry January...

I’m doing it as I’m desperate to quit smoking and for me the pair go hand in hand. Tough weeks ahead but I’m determined to see it through

Feeling a tad rough this morning so will abstain till at least this afternoon.

I am going to do dry January but also cut out beer on all school nights so Sunday evening through to Thursday night. I have set strict targets for my body fat percentages and want to build on my efforts last year. Plan is park run every single week and 5 a side once a week and a swim session once a week. It’s now or never for getting really fit and healthy again.

Top man and I wish you luck mate! I find I only have 3-4 pints a week due to work 6 days a week so have a couple of pints with some friends on a Friday teatime and maybe a can on a Saturday

I am not going to do dry January, I hate these sort of holier than thou events. Movember, Stoptober and so on. I also hate the competitive drinking culture, screeching women and once a year drinkers.
I hate this drink responsibly shit too.
Why can't people just be normal? Why do they have to abstain completely or get totally rat arsed?
Who is behind all this mass stopping drinking?
The NHS, Salvation army, Muslims - who?
I don't go out to get pissed (occasionally it happens!), but I do like a pint.
Being diabetic, I might have a cake free January, who's with me? !

This, fuck off with all this "lets all do something together because some prick thinks its a good idea.

Am a much like you a normal sensible drinker and they can all fuck off.
The cakes on the other hand might have to go as I have been a proper fat bastard this winter and need to cut it out.

I’ll start when I run out of booze which I think will be in around 4/5 days. From then it will be weekend only. Starting something like this on a bank holiday is never easy! I like a drink on my day off!

A few beers, Red wine and Port left now. Yum yum!

Malaga, birthday and a belated Christmas night out with work - No chance am I doing Dry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.