Dublin and the ROI

Dublins a great place, Belfast and Derry are on the up in the north, enjoyed both recently, but Cork is my favourite City in Ireland, cool place and really friendly people, not full of tourists either, watched city do the treble there too.

Anto
Damo
Stano
Rayo
Tommo…. Look at my own moniker.

Carroler
Doyler
Flynner
Marzer

Bottler.

And your point is?
My point being that it's weird to hear a shortened form of a name that's (as far as I am aware) only used in one place. Bottler (moreso the plural) was quite widely used at the end of last season.

You forgot Jayo, by the way!

My point being that it's weird to hear a shortened form of a name that's (as far as I am aware) only used in one place. Bottler (moreso the plural) was quite widely used at the end of last season.

You forgot Jayo, by the way!
Are we talking about Mayo or Dublin?

For balance though and to stay in the spirit of the thread, I've only ever had a good time when I've been to Dublin
Talking purely about accents though, I’d have to admit that the inner City driftie off their tits on smack, takes some beating.
Jayzus, howzi’goin’ bud?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.