Dublin Blues

I can tell you that's not true as i'll be here in Dublin cheering us on.

To be fair and as already said and lads like dw7 can be far better the authority than me,the majority of our branch get over to nearly every game..when u factor in time off work,ryanair flights and the euro exchange rate the boys spend a fortune showing true passion.

Wish I was headed to wembley but we'll be represented by some great and dedicated Irish blues.

Thaksinssoldier said:

To be fair and as already said and lads like dw7 can be far better the authority than me,the majority of our branch get over to nearly every game..when u factor in time off work,ryanair flights and the euro exchange rate the boys spend a fortune showing true passion.

Wish I was headed to wembley but we'll be represented by some great and dedicated Irish blues.
Is one f in foley still a member ?

lastmanback said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Is one f in foley still a member ?
Haha don't think so he's a mad fucker

Still debating what to do, is the tv big in chaplains? Are you guaranteed a good view? How many blues going?<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 1:57 pm --<br /><br />Still debating what to do, is the tv big in chaplains? Are you guaranteed a good view? How many blues going?

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Still debating what to do, is the tv big in chaplains? Are you guaranteed a good view? How many blues going?

-- Fri May 13, 2011 1:57 pm --

Still debating what to do, is the tv big in chaplains? Are you guaranteed a good view? How many blues going?
There's one tv roughly 50" and 1 up stairs I doubt upstairs will be open unless the place is jammed why don't you join the club if your making the effort to go in and watch the game there

me and a mate will be heading in but not sure where either, never been to chaplains before but have watched a few games in sinnotts and its a great boozer for a match.but if we could get a decent view in chaplains wouldnt mind going there either

-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:13 pm --

larderland said:
any1 a bit fraeked out that the last 3 posters to ask to meet up in dublin have less than 10 posts each,MY MUM SAID TO NEVER SPEAK TO STRANGERS!!

saw a blue running in the park the other day with us both wearing city jerseys, he gave the cheeky wink,great to c blues in dublin

could of been me if its marley park your on about? run up there a few times a week<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:14 pm --<br /><br />
larderland said:
any1 a bit fraeked out that the last 3 posters to ask to meet up in dublin have less than 10 posts each,MY MUM SAID TO NEVER SPEAK TO STRANGERS!!

saw a blue running in the park the other day with us both wearing city jerseys, he gave the cheeky wink,great to c blues in dublin

could of been me if its marley park your on about? run up there a few times a week

Thaksinssoldier said:
If I'm not there for the game I'll be there for the celebration afterwards!
Afterwards ? We'll probably be gone early to beat the traffic :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.