Dublin Blues

any1 a bit fraeked out that the last 3 posters to ask to meet up in dublin have less than 10 posts each,MY MUM SAID TO NEVER SPEAK TO STRANGERS!!

saw a blue running in the park the other day with us both wearing city jerseys, he gave the cheeky wink,great to c blues in dublin

Thaksinssoldier said:
Chaplins is the OSC's pub so there will likely be a bunch there.I will be heading to their meeting Monday so will keep an ear to the ground.

-- Wed May 04, 2011 1:08 pm --

Chaplins is the OSC's pub so there will likely be a bunch there.I will be heading to their meeting Monday so will keep an ear to the ground.

Well any update on monday meeting.

Yeah pretty much the whole branch is en route to either wembley or Manchester so there won't be a lot around to watch it in Dublin.<br /><br />-- Tue May 10, 2011 12:19 am --<br /><br />Chaplains is probably still a very good central point for blues to meet up.

larderland said:
any1 a bit fraeked out that the last 3 posters to ask to meet up in dublin have less than 10 posts each,MY MUM SAID TO NEVER SPEAK TO STRANGERS!!

saw a blue running in the park the other day with us both wearing city jerseys, he gave the cheeky wink,great to c blues in dublin

I dont post often on City forums but im a die hard blue , Im a member of the City supporters club Dublin Branch,the majority of the members are heading to the game at Wembley,Im gutted I didnt get a ticket but still really looking forward to watching the game here in Dublin.
I dont particularly want to end up in pub which will be more than likely full of Rag fans and all the shit that entails so I thought I see if any of the Dublin blues wanted to meet up for our biggest day in years.
.ya dont want to meet fine no probs but I'll be in Sinnots bar with a few mates on King street(just off Grafton st) for the game wearing a 1999 playoff final shirt for anyone who does wanna meet and share a few pints with like minded City fans dont be shy and come join us .
Chaplins pub where the club meet has one tv, is a great bar if you like a quite pint ,Sinnots will have a big screen ,lots of LCD tvs,decent booze and food ,much better pub for watching a final .The Woolshed is a good bar for sports but (beers a bit shit and staff go on walkabout when your looking for a pint), I prefer Sinnots when I have to barstool and watch games in town .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sinnotts.ie/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sinnotts.ie/</a>

Amy is a blue nose said:
hey doots 20 of us going dublin on weds 18th a.m. and staying one night , we could all meet up in a bar and have a good piss up.

PM me your number and we could all meet up at one or two of said pubs/bars.
(not on like a blind date or anything though) ;-))

Think it's chaplins for me and a few others too. Think it would be better to fill a smaller pub with one tv with blues rather then a corner of a bigger sports bar with 20 screens.

boroimheblue said:
Think it's chaplins for me and a few others too. Think it would be better to fill a smaller pub with one tv with blues rather then a corner of a bigger sports bar with 20 screens.

How big is the screen? Is everyone guaranteed a descent view?

dw7 said:
all those blues heading to chaplins for the game that aren't members of the dublin branch why dont you join
Do you get cheaper drink, I heard all the dublin branch got tickets for the match ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.