Dublin Blues

doots said:
larderland said:
the woolshed sports bar,absolutely class for matches,SO MANY SCREENS,great drink and food

is that any where near the leeson hotel mate?

dont know the leeson hottel but i assume its on leeson street which is bout 5 mins taxi from the pub,this is the link for it. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.woolshedbaa.com/Home_Page.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.woolshedbaa.com/Home_Page.html</a>

id watch the city games there if i didnt live so far from it,great spot,it gets too busy on days like world cup finals etc but shouldnt be too pakd for the fa final i rekon,serves food like what ud normally get in eddie rocket/burger joints etc.

Thanks mate,we might give it a bash one night and dicey's the other unless we use our tkts for the europa final we were 'lucky enough' to win in the ballot. :-(

didn't manage to get a ticket for the final ,gutted but c'est la vie ,any Blues in Dublin wanna get together on match day ???post interest here & lets arrange a meeting place and hopefully get a group together for the big one on saturday .

definitly!me and a few others looking to meet up someone said a few pages back that there was a good few blues in chaplins on hawkins street were the dublin branch hold their meetings for the semi final so thinking of heading in there unless anyone has other ideas. would be great if we could organize this

Was in Murrays for Everton game on Sat there were other UK blues there, Remember on Sat all the paddy RAGS will be out in there large numbers to watch the lunch game.
Thre are more rags in Dublin than any place I ever visited except Kuala lumpa, enjoy and give it em big style YAYA YAYA, HA HA,HA HA

thank god I will be at Wembley on Sat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.