Dullest Football Since Pearce?

The difference is now that we face 10 men behind the ball in nearly every match. It is other teams that are sucking the entertainment out of the game. In fact, I heard it recently said that the PL is becoming the most defensive league in Europe in terms of player positions.

The difference is now that we face 10 men behind the ball in nearly every match. It is other teams that are sucking the entertainment out of the game. In fact, I heard it recently said that the PL is becoming the most defensive league in Europe in terms of player positions.
We’ve been facing buses since 2011-12.

10 men behind the ball is nothing new to us. The fact is that we are clueless with some right wank players getting picked week in week out with no result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.