Dullest Football Since Pearce?

It’s much more than this fabled double pivot.

The players look over-coached, frightened to make mistakes and the amount of backward passes we make isn’t a product of chance, it’s design.

None of the players look happy. Good players are bang out of form.

We’ve been on the slide for 18 months now and what we’re seeing now is just the continuation of the same trajectory.

i thought we needed to make a change at the end of last season and I’m more convinced with every week - the only difference is that it’s going to cost us 20-plus million now to sack the bloke.

I love the "over coached " bit , so I had to reply.
We really need "ole" in so we can be under coached

Last edited:
It’s much more than this fabled double pivot.

The players look over-coached, frightened to make mistakes and the amount of backward passes we make isn’t a product of chance, it’s design.

None of the players look happy. Good players are bang out of form.

We’ve been on the slide for 18 months now and what we’re seeing now is just the continuation of the same trajectory.

i thought we needed to make a change at the end of last season and I’m more convinced with every week - the only difference is that it’s going to cost us 20-plus million now to sack the bloke.
lol

Yep, some of those posts in the thread were pretty pathetic, I wonder how many have deleted their accounts and created a new account. It's like the match day threads, if we don't win we are shit, Pep must go, I'm glad most on here are not that entitled and competition is good but like everyone else I love it when we win trophies.

Reactions: kun
Yep, some of those posts in the thread were pretty pathetic, I wonder how many have deleted their accounts and created a new account. It's like the match day threads, if we don't win we are shit, Pep must go, I'm glad most on here are not that entitled and competition is good but like everyone else I love it when we win trophies.
A lot of the usual flapping suspects. The same people who are claiming not signing a striker would be "catastrophic"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.