Dullest Football Since Pearce?

I've been positive all along but let's not jinx it now by shaming people. Hopefully those who didn't believe in the team and in Pep don't jump to (negative) conclusions after some poor results.

I sort of get what you are saying but we are miles off the pace. Everyone is worse but we had 18 points to make up from last season. I said the following over 3 weeks ago:

'Let's be honest, we're a one dimensional team who aren't doing the one thing we do well, very well. This place will be in meltdown mid January when we are at least 12 points off the leaders and Pep is still picking at least two of Mendy, Gundog, Rhodri and Mahrez.'

So some of the other sides in Europe are in the process of dropping about 10 to 15 points compared to the previous season. We are in the process of doing the same!

Liverpool now top of the table, Spain is irrelevant (look how shit Barca and Madrid have been in the CL), Bayern are 1 point off the top, PSG 1 point off the top, Juve 4 points, we are 8!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.