Dundee, July 13th - shocking match report (page 36)

Re: Dundee, July 13th

I've seen Jerry Sadowitz a few times and he always mentions Dundee and its inhabitants in very disparaging terms, what's all that about?

Confirmed by the club, in case anyone was wondering:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/May/Dundee-FC-and-MCFC-friendly-announcement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... nouncement</a>

Not surprised they are off to St Andrews for early pre season training. I went to look at the facilities there a few weeks back as my daughter is hoping to go there to University and the sports facilities are seriously impressive.

its a Barm said:
dont think you will see all the first team not the players from the world cup anyway will still be on holiday.
still might go though whats Dundee like for a night out anyone know.

Crap,that was being polite.junkies n alkies.any half decent bird either has ten kids or and std.

maccadon said:
its a Barm said:
dont think you will see all the first team not the players from the world cup anyway will still be on holiday.
still might go though whats Dundee like for a night out anyone know.

Crap,that was being polite.junkies n alkies.any half decent bird either has ten kids or and std.

A while since I was there but when we were training in near-by Barry-buddon the nightlife was superb

Cityfan said:
Not surprised they are off to St Andrews for early pre season training. I went to look at the facilities there a few weeks back as my daughter is hoping to go there to University and the sports facilities are seriously impressive.

Barca have done this a few times recently and played Dundee United in friendlies. Keeps the players happy with a few rounds on the old course aswell!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.