Dunne and Dusted

I can understand the sentiments but theres not a chance he will get a game before lescott & toure.He needs 1st team football with a world cup campaign coming up-im pretty sure Hughes would have welcomed him staying so for me its Dunnies decision to leave.

You can see already the difference without him in defence already both on the floor and in the air

Good luck Dunnie, all this tesimonial stuff makes me puke though, millionaire players getting yet another huge pay day is obscene.

The Dunney Monster leaving is a sad day, would have loved him to stay. Absolute legend.

Good luck for the rest of your career and hopefully we see you back in some capacity in the future!

Good luck Richard Dunne ,hope you have a good few years at villa. You stayed with us when we were total dogshite,loyalty goes a long way with city fans.4 years player of the year says it all.A very good player who will do a job at most clubs,unfortunatly not the way we are going. Our captain,our inspiration,our leader.Gone but truly never ever forgotton.Richard Dunne we salute you.

sdm said:
Good luck Richard Dunne ,hope you have a good few years at villa. You stayed with us when we were total dogshite,loyalty goes a long way with city fans.4 years player of the year says it all.A very good player who will do a job at most clubs,unfortunatly not the way we are going. Our captain,our inspiration,our leader.Gone but truly never ever forgotton.Richard Dunne we salute you.

Terrific post!

remoh said:
sdm said:

Terrific post!

I agree. Brilliant player for City. Never to be forgtten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.