Dunne still a MCFC player?

I’m staggered tbh that no one is really picking up on the point that 1Tonne was asking for more dollars is a f*ckin joke, considering for the first couple of years, at least, he was “allegedly” pissed out of his face in the Griffin etc. all the time and fatter than a hippo’s sister! Actually do one Dunne, I really don’t give a f*ck you’ve gone, already making millions through the turnstiles and guess what you greedy wotever, you didn’t make it to 10 years so why tha f*ck do you think you deserve a testimonial payoff, sorry guys but i’ve always kinda had a soft spot for the “Dunneymonster” but not anymore....

Matt Diablo said:
I’m staggered tbh that no one is really picking up on the point that 1Tonne was asking for more dollars is a f*ckin joke, considering for the first couple of years, at least, he was “allegedly” pissed out of his face in the Griffin etc. all the time and fatter than a hippo’s sister! Actually do one Dunne, I really don’t give a f*ck you’ve gone, already making millions through the turnstiles and guess what you greedy wotever, you didn’t make it to 10 years so why tha f*ck do you think you deserve a testimonial payoff, sorry guys but i’ve always kinda had a soft spot for the “Dunneymonster” but not anymore....
Dont you think thats harsh...? Maybe he was fat and enjoyed his drink one time... But he turned all that around and carried on and sticking with us in the lower divisions... He could of fucked off earlier like David James or Distin, No he stayed put and helped us out he had some great seasons for us.... Now its time for him to leave because he cant get in the team anymore and I dont blame him... On my half Dunney thanks for being the MCFC Captain over the years much appreciated

Thanks!

Matt Diablo said:
Luke he was on the verge not long ago of leavin to Spurs after threatening us with his demands, i still dont forget that tbh... I loved him for his efforts but he screwed it up in the last few weeks..
He might of mate... But I respect him for loosing the drink to carry on with his football and for helping us out in the lower divisions and sticking by us when times were tough... I will always love Dunney and nothing will change that.

I don't normally resort to personal abuse on here, and I won't start now, but there are some utter idiots contributing to this forum at the moment. The money this club has spent in the last year is turning some of our support into the sort of w@nker that follows united, the sort that treated a player like a hero until he dared move away.

Best of luck Dunney, you were never the greatest footballer, but you epitomised being a City player. City are moving up, many of us are sad you can't be a part of it, but we're sure you understand why not.

I trust MH in this matter, he never forced or even tried to sell him, according to himself, only thing he sad was: i can give you any guarantees for reguale first team football a promise Dunne wanted or he would leave! so this is Dunne choice and not the Club!

Players earn enough these days

Luke The Blue said:
Dont you think thats harsh...? Maybe he was fat and enjoyed his drink one time... But he turned all that around and carried on and sticking with us in the lower divisions... He could of fucked off earlier like David James or Distin, No he stayed put and helped us out he had some great seasons for us.... Now its time for him to leave because he cant get in the team anymore and I dont blame him... On my half Dunney thanks for being the MCFC Captain over the years much appreciated

Thanks!
James and Distin??? don't compare the two Distin did the dirty. James did things the honourable way he asked City if a Southern club came in could he go to be nearer his kid he was under contract and understood that, because he did it the correct way City granted his wish. Hence why James gets a decent reception and Distin gets booed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.