Dunne

i believe he has bettered his self slightly since his move, there is no doubt however that it will only be temporary. he has my backing and he should have everbodys as he served our club very well.

Whichever way you look at it letting Dunne was a mistake on so many levels:

He was our club captain and player of the year in 4 of the 5 previous seasons.
He was sold to one of our rivals for a top 4 place
He was sold for fcking peanuts.
We were well and truly taken to the cleaners on the price of his replacements (surely no one can agrgue that Toure or Lescott are worth 4 times as much as Dunne).
One of his replacements (Toure) is going to miss a big chunk of the season on international duty.

You can say move on but its still hurts and the implications of this mistake are here and fcking now.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
He is playing well at the moment in a team full of confidence but he still makes the same mistakes he did with us and the difference , at the mo , is they are not leading to goals. My bet is that will change

more like you hope :-)

seriously I think it was a BIG mistake to sell Dunnie, bargain of the season for Villa (one of our main rivals).

Dunne was a blue 100% he bled blue and still does and i for one feelwe should of kept him, in this day and age it was a pleasure to have someone who took pride in the shirt ,we should of at least let him fight for his place and who knows what would of happened , he deserved better and i wish him well.

FletcherMoss said:
Whichever way you look at it letting Dunne was a mistake on so many levels:

He was our club captain and player of the year in 4 of the 5 previous seasons.
He was sold to one of our rivals for a top 4 place
He was sold for fcking peanuts.
We were well and truly taken to the cleaners on the price of his replacements (surely no one can agrgue that Toure or Lescott are worth 4 times as much as Dunne).
One of his replacements (Toure) is going to miss a big chunk of the season on international duty.

You can say move on but its still hurts and the implications of this mistake are here and fcking now.

deynaskaz said:
Dunne was a blue 100% he bled blue and still does and i for one feelwe should of kept him, in this day and age it was a pleasure to have someone who took pride in the shirt ,we should of at least let him fight for his place and who knows what would of happened , he deserved better and i wish him well.
you no who to blame dnt you?

Goats left knee said:
fuck this bullshit - " he is the best defender in the PL now " i just read on another post.
he is still the same player he was with us, sure most of the time he will throw himself to ground and get a block on a shot but i seen myself tonight he is still slicing his clearances up into the air
gets caught out against the best.
MOVE ON!!! he did!

yeah thats why he's been villa fans motm almost every game this season.

He's not ours anymore but Dunne and other ex-player's good forms reflect something.

They found better managers who can manage and use them wisely now.

bluethai said:
He's not ours anymore but Dunne and other ex-player's good forms reflect something.

They found better managers who can manage and use them wisely now.

That's a very good point you make there

Its not the first time that a player has rejuvenated his career by changing clubs, will not be the last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.