Dunne

El Boy Wonder said:
barney8 said:
The manager.

What about Stevie Ireland then?

I bet that was only down to Stevie and nothing to do with the manager though

*rolls eyes*

Funny enough, do you think Ireland may think that he'd wished he'd shut his fat yap(never learns apparently!)? Do you think Ireland has the same opinion as what he said last season?

Bigga said:
El Boy Wonder said:
What about Stevie Ireland then?

I bet that was only down to Stevie and nothing to do with the manager though

*rolls eyes*

Funny enough, do you think Ireland may think that he'd wished he'd shut his fat yap(never learns apparently!)? Do you think Ireland has the same opinion as what he said last season?

Why would he change his opinion?

This should be good, i wait with baited breath

It wasn't apparent to me that he was about to be transferred out, Hughes didn't bench him, as is usually the case and infact could do with him now Bridge is out, with Lescott at leftback and Toure off to the ACN.
I'm guessing!!! and not convinced MH wanted him sold, so it's those above him that have to take the rap for the defence not looking quite right since he left.

El Boy Wonder said:
Bigga said:

Why would he change his opinion?

This should be good, i wait with baited breath

Oh, I don't know, maybe being benched(outside of the injury scare) a fair bit might have changed his mind...

Bigga said:
Actually, I'll retract that.

I mean his position has changed. He's nowhere near as influential as he was, last season.

You must see that?

Yes i do, and its going to take him time to adjust to it. He's also had injuries and been unwell, i take it that is Hughes' fault too?

I am fairly sure that Stevie has nothing but positive things to say about the manager, as he always seems to do.

I'm happy for Dunne that he's doing well. Maybe the change in scenery is what he needed.

People saying we shouldn't have sold him (both City fans and nuetral fans alike) are ignoring the possibility that had he stayed with us he probably wouldn't be performing as well for us as he is for City this season. It's all ifs and buts. I think he needed a new challenge, he'd been with us nearly 10 years and his form had dropped in the last 18 months or so.

It was a good move for him and I wish him all the best. City legend IMO.

El Boy Wonder said:
Bigga said:
Actually, I'll retract that.

I mean his position has changed. He's nowhere near as influential as he was, last season.

You must see that?

Yes i do, and its going to take him time to adjust to it. He's also had injuries and been unwell, i take it that is Hughes' fault too?

I am fairly sure that Stevie has nothing but positive things to say about the manager, as he always seems to do.

At this point, I should ask Mr Shears to interject as you seem fairly new on this board. However, I know he really doesn't want to go over the Ireland situation again...

Big G said:
Kevin Davies wouldnt have got half the joy he did on Saturday if Dunnie was marking him.

Davies has played well against us in every game I've seen over the past 5 or so years

Letting Dunne go is now even more perplexing given Lescotts injury. We are now going to be without Lescott and Toure for one of the most important parts of the season. I still don't get the logic behind the decsion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.