Dunnie gone to Villa for 6m :-(

clairepartyring said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
We want two for each position he is still club captain it makes no sense to me

It was always odds on that Gareth will be the new captain, we have micah and nedum who can back up in centre defence.
I don't want to see him leave but if he does ,he goes with my best wishes and a big cheer next time he plays at coms.Anyway back to my point,Toure would be my new captain.

So TBH stays while Dunne is shown the door? Could of course be Dunne wanting to leave for first team football though...

judleberry said:
The InvisiBLUE Man said:
probs best to wait for the OS to confirm before driving to a bridge... joke

God i hope so, as it was only a few days ago he said he didn't want to go anywhere. I would hate to think he has been forced out.

Villa is a good club for him though and he'll do well with Martin O'Neill, he's too good for Sunderland and Stoke.

I doubt hes been forced out, more likely realised his starts are going to be limited this season and with it being world cup time.....

Never been a fan of him as a player but noone can deny his commitment to the club, he should get a testamonial and a bloody big pat on the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.