Dunnie gone to Villa for 6m :-(

I for one am glad he is going...great servant-------who earned a few bob but that's it

GOODBYE

i am more than happy to see him go villa, and glad to see him away from us, his o.k days aint enough no more

If he goes to Villa for 6 million then we have been Dunne. Personally i rate Dunne better than Lescott. Our defensive problems have more to do with attacking players refusing to do a tap when we lose the ball, this leaves swaves of empty space in front of our unprotected back 4. Its still happening now, take the second half against wolves for instance.

thatlad said:
good, he's been a liability for the last 2-3 years

Thats a matter of opinion mate. I for one are gutted he's leaving. For me he'll go down as one of the all time City greats. A fantastic defender who has saved us on more occasions then I've had hot dinners. Yes he's had some howlers but thats the nature of central defender any mistake will put you in the spotlight ie Ferdinand at Portsmouth.

THANK YOU RICHARD YOU ARE A LEGEND, GOOD LUCK AT VILLA BUT PLEASE DON"T PLAY LIKE YOU DID AGAINST TORRES WHEN YOU HAD HIM IN YOUR BACK POCKET.

thatlad said:
good, he's been a liability for the last 2-3 years

LMAO, don't know what football you watch but that is an absolutely ludicrous statement to make.
Dunnie has been fantastic for us , yes I know he had a dodgy season last year but you have
to take into account the pressure he was under for most of that, often being forced to cover
right back and left back as well as his own position. So called fans like you make me sick,
always looking for the scapegoat and don't know the meaning of the word loyalty. Sod
off you sad prick and come back when you know what the hell you're talking about.

I for one will be gutted to see dunne go. For me he is one of are best players. I know he has made some mistake last year but hey at least he was there playing his role as a defender unlike richards when he use to go on his walk abouts. He was are best player of the year for 4 years running dont forget. He is always there for us when we need him and always the last man standing.

Dunne to stay for me.

Although it will be sad to see Dunney go i believe its best for all parties involved, Villa/Everton/Sunderland will be getting a top defender, City will be getting a decent return of £6 million and a majority of City fans i hope will be glad to see him playing first team football week in week out instead of sitting on our bench.

Good Luck Dunney Monster.

It makes sense.

Two players each position, Toure, Lescott, Onuoha, Kompany. McGivern can play CB quite well, and Richards can also cover it.

Get him a testimonial at least, he stuck with us through thin and thinner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.