Dunnie gone to Villa for 6m :-(

Time to move on.No room for sentmients where we are heading.

Richard Dunne has been an excellent servant to this club and I wish him all the best.

If this is true I also will be very upset and echo many of the positive sentiments expressed by others already; and Martin O'Neill is a far better judge of footballers than some of our supporters seem to be.

Richard, if you're heading down to Villa Park, I wish you the very best, and thank you warmly for all the years of service and excellence you've given City.

How many times hes been last man and saved us from embarassing situations is uncountable i know its his job but he shouldnt be allowed to go until our new defenders are bedded in maybe next year if MH has any sense, oh go on then january for you dunne bashers ;)

you can only sell what people want to buy, and no one wants to but ben haim.

time to move on for dunne, if football was about keeping players because hes a top lad then we would be the best because we never want to move forward.

he sold his house october last year so probably new something was coming down the line.

dunnie personally will want to be playing not a good back up, so it would probably be his request to go if they signed lescott, which we did. happy days for all.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
We want two for each position he is still club captain it makes no sense to me

I think Dunney still has a big role to play at City, this season at least. He's been a super player for us the last number of years (bar last season). I don't think signing Lescott spells the end for our captain, to be honest I'd play Lescott at left-back instead of Bridge - haven't been too impressed with him yet. CTID

In a weird way, I know he didn't have the best season last season, but I'll really miss him in terms of sentiment. End of the day though we've got players of superior talent in his position and I am really glad he is going to Aston Villa and not a lower mid-table club. He deserves to go to a club where the fans will appreciate him.

Good luck Dunnie. Cracking servant to the club and will be fondly remembered and held in high regard by myself.

If he's gone I hope it's because he wanted to leave, not that he was pushed out.

If he does leave, best of luck to him. Been a great servant to the club.

alvinskitzo said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
We want two for each position he is still club captain it makes no sense to me

I think Dunney still has a big role to play at City, this season at least. He's been a super player for us the last number of years (bar last season). I don't think signing Lescott spells the end for our captain, to be honest I'd play Lescott at left-back instead of Bridge - haven't been too impressed with him yet. CTID

Lescott isn't a left-back, he only ever plays there in emergencies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.