Dunnie gone to Villa for 6m :-(

I'm gutted. Genuinely gutted. The guy has been an absolutely loyal servant to our club. Judge his whole time with us with totality. How many times did he win player of the year, was it 5 or 6 or something?

What's that coming over the hill, it's Dunnie Monster. It's Dunnie Monster.

Gutted.

City continues to do lousy buisness, and I wonder why people laughed at us still, im so ashamed of this club sometimes, yes I know we got a lot of money but that does not mean we have to be stupid.

Dunne 6mil

Lescott...wait for it, yes 4 times more, 22-24MIL FFFFFS!

Im just at a loss here, unfuckingbelivable.

Also way to go to treat our excellent captain over the years, thanks hughes really, thanks...cluseless asshole.

And its great to see what a professional lescott is, really dont giving an arse for everyone delivering an abysmal display just because, oooo im not allowed to change club. You signed a god damn contract, now fucking deal with it. Money grabbing twat, he will have to do A LOT to win me over, and he really have to become a world star to defend that price. Prick.

If Dunne has gone it will be one of the worst mistakes made by City.. Captain, Player of the season for consecutive years and a true city legend! Out of the new defenders we brought in I cant see any of them putting there head in just to save a shot, Dunne plays with his heart on his sleeve and a bad fucking move to let him go.....!!!!

chazmcfc said:
pipe down you clowns. its merely a story in a yes wait for it, A NEWSPAPER.

If it's true that I'm in full agreement with Bluesinclair.

Dunne and Lescott are on a par IMO and to sell one for £6 million and buy the other for £24 million is just plain daft.

thatlad said:
good, he's been a liability for the last 2-3 years

If it wasn't for him and only a couple of others 3 years ago we'd have been relegated. Everyone keeps harping on about how badly he has played in his position for the last 2 years. Thing is, he's not just been playing his own position, he's been covering other people's arse's too. Nedum isn't so bad, but still find's himself out of position now and again. But season 2 years ago Dunne had to cover for Micah, left, right and centre. Micah's positional play was that bad it left Dunne covering 2 position's and not just his own.

So i wouldn't be saying Dunne is the liability, i'd point the finger at the Acadamy graduates that were mentioned that can do no wrong with some people.

Blue Smarties said:
So TBH stays while Dunne is shown the door? Could of course be Dunne wanting to leave for first team football though...

difference is no-one wants TBH

Harry Godwin said:
thatlad said:
good, he's been a liability for the last 2-3 years

LMAO, don't know what football you watch but that is an absolutely ludicrous statement to make.
Dunnie has been fantastic for us , yes I know he had a dodgy season last year but you have
to take into account the pressure he was under for most of that, often being forced to cover
right back and left back as well as his own position. So called fans like you make me sick,
always looking for the scapegoat and don't know the meaning of the word loyalty. Sod
off you sad prick and come back when you know what the hell you're talking about.

I wish i'd read on, would have only had to type ^this^ lol.

Lads this was in the Mirror from Newsnow.

Dunne has a future at the club, it will be down to him if he leaves or not.

Lescott's imminent arrival at City leaves a huge question mark over the future of their current skipper Richard Dunne, who is wanted by Aston Villa.

Despite spending a combined £40m on Lescott and Kolo Toure, City boss Mark Hughes has assured Dunne he still has a future at the club.

But it is understood 29-year-old Dunne is considering his future, with Sunderland also said to be interested in signing the Republic of Ireland defender.

"I spoke to Richard before the start of the season and said we were looking to bring in better quality as all top clubs have to do that," said Hughes.

"We've added quality to all the positions, because it's about strength in depth. That's how it was explained to him and he was quite happy.

"There's a role for everybody here if they want it. It's a fantastic opportunity for everybody and if you want to be a part of it then do so by your actions, which is what he's done."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.