Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, Choose Guardiola. Choose life!
Interesting, he mentions Arsenal by name:

Recently, Fiorentina president Rocco Commisso told Arsenal and Juventus that they should negotiate with him first, instead of only approaching Vlahovic.

'I don't know if Juventus are able to sign Vlahovic in January,' Commisso said.

'But I want to say to Juventus or Arsenal that we [Fiorentina] are the 'owners' of Vlahovic. They should open talks with us, not with his agents.'

United, meanwhile, have previously checked on the attacker's situation - and his club are open to selling him while he remains reluctant to sign a new contract.

And also lol:

Juventus have maintained a watching brief, but Antonio Cassano has urged Vlahovic not to join the club - and to head to Manchester City instead.

'Don't go to Juventus,' Cassano told Bobo TV.

'Choose Guardiola and go to Manchester City. I don't know if he would already be up to it now, but in just one year with him you would reach the level of Haaland.

'If, on the other hand, at 20 you find a coach who does not know how to talk and work with you, then your growth ends.

'If I were him I would go abroad. Why not choose Conte and Tottenham? Antonio would make Vlahovic grow as happened with Lukaku at Inter.'

Both club and player have clearly accepted he is leaving. It is a question of when and how much for, as far as Fiorentina seem concerned.

His agent has not in any way been drumming up interest or inviting bids. Probably doing it in the background quietly, but he did also say at one point they had an agreement in place, which still stands from an offer they found acceptable in the summer.

January could well be his move, don't think it suits anyone to wait till the summer really.

There will be two possible destination in Premier League, us and spurs. The prospect playing with proven coach like Pep or Conte to improve his game further will tempted him to make move playing abroad.

There will be two possible destination in Premier League, us and spurs. The prospect playing with proven coach like Pep or Conte to improve his game further will tempted him to make move playing abroad.

Are Arsenal really any less likely than Spurs?

I'd say we should buy Vlahovic if he is available in January as Haaland very likely won't be. We let it ride and wait until summer- Vlahovic will get scooped up and there's no guarantee Haalands sitting there waiting for us. I don't want 7-0 thumpings of bottom tier clubs obscure the fact that we really arent better off long term or even for the rest of the current campaigns with zero pure strikers. To me Vlahovic is slightly under the radar whilst Haaland is touted as the next Superman and will require Superman wages and finance to acquire whilst Vlahovic would require much less and has the tools minus the hype to do just as good a job while allowing us more cash to make other acquisitions. Both are gambles as the transition to the premier league for either of them will require a learning curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.