Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say we should buy Vlahovic if he is available in January as Haaland very likely won't be. We let it ride and wait until summer- Vlahovic will get scooped up and there's no guarantee Haalands sitting there waiting for us. I don't want 7-0 thumpings of bottom tier clubs obscure the fact that we really arent better off long term or even for the rest of the current campaigns with zero pure strikers. To me Vlahovic is slightly under the radar whilst Haaland is touted as the next Superman and will require Superman wages and finance to acquire whilst Vlahovic would require much less and has the tools minus the hype to do just as good a job while allowing us more cash to make other acquisitions. Both are gambles as the transition to the premier league for either of them will require a learning curve.

We certainly need one of them imo and if we don’t go for Vlahovic in January then we will have been told that Haaland is ours in the summer!

We certainly need one of them imo and if we don’t go for Vlahovic in January then we will have been told that Haaland is ours in the summer!
I’ve never been this confident in the Haaland front. Having said this, I don’t think a club like Arsenal can afford Vlahovic in January

I'd say we should buy Vlahovic if he is available in January as Haaland very likely won't be. We let it ride and wait until summer- Vlahovic will get scooped up and there's no guarantee Haalands sitting there waiting for us. I don't want 7-0 thumpings of bottom tier clubs obscure the fact that we really arent better off long term or even for the rest of the current campaigns with zero pure strikers. To me Vlahovic is slightly under the radar whilst Haaland is touted as the next Superman and will require Superman wages and finance to acquire whilst Vlahovic would require much less and has the tools minus the hype to do just as good a job while allowing us more cash to make other acquisitions. Both are gambles as the transition to the premier league for either of them will require a learning curve.
I understand your point and I dont think we are signing Haaland however, you can guarantee we will know for sure his position before we move on and if we sign Vlahovic its because Haaland is off the table.

However, I dont really agree with your point about battering teams like Leeds masking any sort of downfall in this team. We have already beat Chelsea, West Ham and the dippers had to pull magic out of a hat to get a draw against us.

Vlahovic hasn't performed in the CL or for barely longer than 12mths so Haaland even at his age is more proven.

In decent company there tbf

It's the lad from Ferris Bueller's Day off:

SA51034_1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.