Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's a bit like, "The early bird catches the worm"!

I thought we might sign Kane - to partner Foden and Stirling - birds of a feather flock together, and all that. But just as it looked like Kane would fly the coop, Levy wormed his way out of the verbal agreement. In an instant, the deal was as dead as a dodo.

Just shows what can go wrong - if you count your chickens before they've hatched.

The search for a striker has turned into a bit of an albatross for City, but so far on the pitch, it looks like it was all water off a duck's back. It's as well the goals have been flowing this year.

Still, we do surely want a top striker, and top class goalscorers remain rarer than hen's teeth.

The danger is Mino - the wily old hawk. Aware of our interest in Erling, maybe his only intent is to feather his nest. He might coo at us, singing a song about how he'll do a deal... if we wet his beak... only for Real to swoop in and steal our prey at the last minute.

So the argument is, how silly it would be for City to put all their eggs in one basket again. Hence, the suggestion that Dusan could be our bird in the hand.

To all the world, this guy - who no-one knew at the start of the season - looks ready to fly the coop. If there are worries about his inexperience, having someone like Pep to put him under his wing should help him take to life at City like a duck to water.

BRAWWWWK!
You win the internet with that effort.

I don’t think we should be anywhere near this signing. He has only really flourished over the last 18 months in a corrupt, slow league.

if he is still producing these number over the next 2 seasons then fair enough. Only time will tell.

Kane is the only option if Haaland is off the table. 70m would be a gamble worth taking. Hopefully his out of sorts performances is down to not getting his move.

I don’t think we should be anywhere near this signing. He has only really flourished over the last 18 months in a corrupt, slow league.

if he is still producing these number over the next 2 seasons then fair enough. Only time will tell.

Kane is the only option if Haaland is off the table. 70m would be a gamble worth taking. Hopefully his out of sorts performances is down to not getting his move.
Since the beginnig of last season he’s got 46 goals and 7 assists for club and country. His team finished 13th in the league, and he’s surrounded by a bunch of nobodies. At 21 he’s quite easily one of the best options in the market

Last edited:

Haaland
Vlahovic
Nobody
Kane

for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.