Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d include Felix if Pep says he’ll stay for 5 years.

If not, we have a huge imbalance of midfielders to forwards.
Yeah i agree on the 5 years....maybe even 3 would do. Even so with Mahrez and Kev 30+ now...and sterling seemingly running down his contract.

I don’t think we should be anywhere near this signing. He has only really flourished over the last 18 months in a corrupt, slow league.

if he is still producing these number over the next 2 seasons then fair enough. Only time will tell.

Kane is the only option if Haaland is off the table. 70m would be a gamble worth taking. Hopefully his out of sorts performances is down to not getting his move.

Only in the last 18 months? He's 21. Unless the expectation was that he should be flourishing and hitting elite numbers as a teenager, I'm not sure how that's a valid argument.

Only in the last 18 months? He's 21. Unless the expectation was that he should be flourishing and hitting elite numbers as a teenager, I'm not sure how that's a valid argument.
Hilarious lol

I don’t think we should be anywhere near this signing. He has only really flourished over the last 18 months in a corrupt, slow league.

if he is still producing these number over the next 2 seasons then fair enough. Only time will tell.

Kane is the only option if Haaland is off the table. 70m would be a gamble worth taking. Hopefully his out of sorts performances is down to not getting his move.

Top clarkie, that one. Nearly got me too. Well played sir.

Martial
Joao Felix
Haaland
Martinelli
Mcatee
Delap
Vlahovic
Never Kane

Martial is fucking shit.
Joao Felix is another weak shortarse who isn’t a striker.
Martinelli, average young Arsenal player no better than Palmer.
Vlahovic - decent if we can’t get Haaland.
Haaland is the one to go for, at any cost. He must not go to rag or chavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.