Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if this has been posted

Seems like Juve are out, didn’t see this only thing I read about Juve was that they were trying to do a weird deal, where they sign Scamacca then use him in a swap deal for Vlahovic as Fiorentina Want Scamacca seems they have given up trying to do that deal. Seemed shady.

Agree with large parts of this, since xG largely depends on your role in a team, and the teams strenght in comparison to the teams they are facing. Vlahovic could very well be om top of this graph if he played for City. But than again, so could 20 others be too.

I think its fair to say Vlahovic is one of the most exiting young strikers in Europe at the moment, and he could score goals for fun here. He could also be another Jovetic (failure wise, they are not the same type of player). But every transfer is a risk, and if we sign him I will be happy. I would just much rather sign Haaland, who in my opinion are the closest thing to a sure bet you can get.

Jovetic`s main problems was he got injured putting his boots on.

Don’t know if this has been posted

Seems like Juve are out, didn’t see this only thing I read about Juve was that they were trying to do a weird deal, where they sign Scamacca then use him in a swap deal for Vlahovic as Fiorentina Want Scamacca seems they have given up trying to do that deal. Seemed shady.

Aren't Juve being investigated again?

worst case scenario Haaland camp chooses another club while we miss out on Vlahovic by not being aggressive to get it done as we are "waiting" for Haaland camp.
and we start next season with Jesus/Sterling as strikers or another summer of chasing Kane.:)

worst case scenario Haaland camp chooses another club while we miss out on Vlahovic by not being aggressive to get it done as we are "waiting" for Haaland camp.
and we start next season with Jesus/Sterling as strikers or another summer of chasing Kane.:)
Worst case scenario? Welcome to MCFC, this is most likely scenario ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.