Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst case scenario Haaland camp chooses another club while we miss out on Vlahovic by not being aggressive to get it done as we are "waiting" for Haaland camp.
and we start next season with Jesus/Sterling as strikers or another summer of chasing Kane.:)
Not a chance that happens. Last summer we only wanted Kane, so was willing to let it go to the end.

We will know if Haaland is signing in Jan, if not we go for Vlahovic.

Yes, those are excellent points and I am sure that our scouts will absolutely take this into consideration and not be fooled by a simple 'goals scored' column. If City decide to go for him, it will be based on what they see in his general play, as much as his finishing, as well as as his potential to develop his game as he's obviously still very young.

I would like to stress that he has the looks of a quality player, but it's important to put those 'record numbers' into context.

Hv5LinN.jpg
Nmecha

I have a gut feeling that Pep is planning to play a 4-4-2 formation starting from next season. This would mean us selling Torres in Jan and buying Vlahovic as a replacement for a similar price and also buying Haaland in the summer. I guess only time will tell
What on Earth has given you the feeling that Pep Guardiola, who’s played several variations of a 4-3-3 since the day he started in management, is going to buy two strikers and go to a 4-4-2?

What on Earth has given you the feeling that Pep Guardiola, who’s played several variations of a 4-3-3 since the day he started in management, is going to buy two strikers and go to a 4-4-2?

My intestines inform me that Pep has been sneakily re-introducing the WM formation and is just copying Hebert Chapman.
pict--association-football-(soccer)-formation-diagram-association-football-(soccer)-formation-3-2-5-(wm)

This will be fully realised when he abandons the pretence that he actually plays two full-backs by moving one into midfield full time.

I think January will be make or break, either one of Haaland or Vlahovic.

Given the suppose release clause kicking in as well as the rule change on agents fee's I suspect Haaland will be off, just a question of who he wants to play for.

Haaland's release clause doesn't kick in in january. That was always fantasy and pretty much been confirmed, by Dortmund's own ceo. The rule change is also fantasy tbf.

Vlahovic may well move in January, for the right money, Fiorentina seem quite open to that

Seems like it’s a “bidding war” and he won’t be coming to us, then? Isn’t that how people think it works? Or does it only work for some players and agents?
I mean if the other option is playing on wednesday night in european competition with elite vs just maybe thursday night fighting with mid table teams.
State of the art facility under best coach and hardware vs shrinking Leonardo Dicaprio.

I know which one I’ll pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.