Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batter UP!

tenor.gif
Yaya’s pass, inch perfect!

Pep supposedly wants him. ^

Also saw a report in france claimingnwe had agreed terms with him, although sounded likena rehash of the earlier Rai claims packaged as a new headline.
Is there a Claimingnwe thread? Is he any good?

Why, what did Rai say?

Let’s see how people react to this if true, since they resigned to Kane based on the “Pep wants him” reports
Why would there be any reaction, Pep wanted Kane if that isn’t possible and he and the club wants Vlahavic that's okay too.I know nothing much about him but I don’t need to.

The touch is majestic and the whip he gets on the shot is incredible. There were a few months there were he was absolutely unplayable
Wonder what really happened to him. I always found it hard to believe a shoulder injury turned him from the player he was into the player he then became,

An average player who hit a purple patch or something else?

Yeah I loved him, he really was a beast. I think this was the season where we raced to 100 goals and were the first team in Europe to reach it.

I don’t think non city fans will ever appreciate just how good this guy was, strikers have purple patches but everything about his game was elite for that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.