Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

He's done nothing to earn our respect. Scraped to a title when we should have won it by a street then under performed massively since then.

I think we're all fed up with having our season and weekends ruined by his ineptitude. He's made a mess of it when most of us on here would have done a better job.

fucking bollox

Funny how we were ridiculed when we were shit in Europe, yet now we are the only team progressing to the final 8 we are still being ridiculed by the media who are supposed to be getting behind us.

United failed to get past the group stage, Chelsea are out and Arsenal are going out in the Nou Camp but still we are the team being attacked.

It just makes me laugh.

That's some paranoia you have there fella, it's a city game so I guess that's why they are discussing us, wenger and Arsenal will get questioned tomorrow, I have never seen a pundit getting behind us score a goal either

Solid starting line up. A good spirited performance and a win will do and hopefully if we get one or two goals ahead, an opportunity for the likes of Manu Garcia to get some champions league experience. The team did very well to get that result in Ukraine and today is about consolidating and if possible building up some confidence.

What a miserable old fucking woman Hoddle is.....

Strange one for sure. Anyone who gets the backroom staff to walk anticlockwise around the pitch in order to create positive energy before a game against Argentina is a fruit the loop. As for Drewery..... weirdo.

Its a decent team. People will always question selections but its not bad. I would have liked sterling but Im not going to complain about the lineup. Looks solid enough for me to do the job
Well maybe there are some people that are expecting to see something more than just a "do the job" team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.