Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

I don't understand all this clamoring for Nacho. I've watched him since he joined City, especially during preseason when he was here in the states, he looks pretty impressive. But c'mon, he isn't ready yet and can't be relied up. He still needs to develop, especially physically, because he is too easy to push off the ball. He has had opportunities where he did not impact the game and kept giving the ball away. Look, I'm excited by him also and think he has a bright future ahead of him with us, but let's take it slow, he is not ready.

The lad has no CL experience so far but he's clearly a future star. Any other fcukin manager would have given him a start tonight. Fcukin ANY.

Hoddle says we are progressing in the CL but we are not getting any better,er topped the group you knobhead

In fairness topping a group isn't a sign of progression, different teams each time, throw in luck and decisions and it doesn't mean much, we have been pretty inconsistent in all our campaigns, when we play well and knock out one of the big boys then we can start to have a little hope. I am struggling to name more than a handful of games in Europe when we have looked decent.

Some right fucking wankers on here again I see.

Resounding win tonight blues that will see them disappear back down their fucking holes for a while please.

He's done nothing to earn our respect. Scraped to a title when we should have won it by a street then under performed massively since then.

I think we're all fed up with having our season and weekends ruined by his ineptitude. He's made a mess of it when most of us on here would have done a better job.

You speak for every one do you?
Rag.

Funny how we were ridiculed when we were shit in Europe, yet now we are the only team progressing to the final 8 we are still being ridiculed by the media who are supposed to be getting behind us.

United failed to get past the group stage, Chelsea are out and Arsenal are going out in the Nou Camp but still we are the team being attacked.

It just makes me laugh.

Some right fucking wankers on here again I see.

Resounding win tonight blues that will see them disappear back down their fucking holes for a while please.
Well said....fucking off the scale tonight the whinging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.