Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

Some right fucking wankers on here again I see.

Resounding win tonight blues that will see them disappear back down their fucking holes for a while please.

Its a decent team. People will always question selections but its not bad. I would have liked sterling but Im not going to complain about the lineup. Looks solid enough for me to do the job

Some right fucking wankers on here again I see.

Resounding win tonight blues that will see them disappear back down their fucking holes for a while please.
I don't think many are expecting anything but a win, some of us just have opinions on who we would rather play or not.
It's fucking freezing so my hands are staying in my pockets for the next two hours. See you on the other side.

Also it will be great if we can race in to an early lead because we could change out Aguero and Silva for Nacho and Sterling.

Pelli continues to play the part of a clueless fool.

We should get though tonight even if I was up front but ffs Bony still being plugged, Nacho (assuming not injured from his 2 mins at Norwich) and Raheem not starting.

We'd better get a result tonight and Sunday otherwise there'll be more fighting in the stand than you can shake a stick at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.