kelechi----aguero----sterling

Highly unlikely but this is what I'd like to see

----------hart-----------
Sag--komp---ota---clichy
------fern------fern--------
-----------Garcia a---------
kelechi----aguero----sterling

Highly unlikely but this is what I'd like to see

Pretty sure Aleix Garcia is ineligible for the Champions League.

Focus on setting up tight at the back, not 4 4 2, just avoid any chance of conceding 3 and we are through Manuel

Absolute rubbish. England have four places guaranteed for 2016-17 because that was based on last seasons rankings. It is also highly likely that England will get four in the 2017-18 Champions League. England are well ahead of Italy and have more clubs in contention for this season.

The danger is that Italy could take the fourth place from England in the 2018-19 season as things stand. This could change dependent on the results for the rest of this season plus next season.

If I'm wrong on that, then I'm happy to be wrong. I still don't think we should put out a weak team in the name of preserving everyone for the derby.

this is screaming out for a defensive counter attacking team. Will the manger do it, no of course not.

Hart

sagna mangala, otamendi, clichy

navas fernandinho fernando, sterling
garcia
iheanacho

number 1 priority is limit their possession and don't let them score so none of this high line stuff that we normally do. I'd risk Mangala and otamendi combo as we shouldn't play open football and I'd also take the gamble of playing garcia in an attacking position as we'd have a strong hard working midfield to support him. Bony's finished at this club for me so iheanacho it is.

I suspect Yaya will be back in for this one, Fernando to the bench, may start stirling and navas, though Id rather have one of them, keep the two ferns with yaya behind serg.

8-0

We have to start concentrating on the league now

I'd take a small risk and have Kompany, Aguero and Silva on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.