Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is, will our players be intimidated by the hostile atmosphere in Kiev?

Recent showings would suggest yes. I foresee a 2 nil defeat and then we will be 1 down in the home leg before we start playing, win 3-1 and go out on away goals....

I would love to be proved wrong....

Question is, will our players be intimidated by the hostile atmosphere in Kiev?

Recent showings would suggest yes. I foresee a 2 nil defeat and then we will be 1 down in the home leg before we start playing, win 3-1 and go out on away goals....

I would love to be proved wrong....

Atmospheres in Roma and maybe just Sevilla were more intimidating, Roma definitely. They will spend most of the match abusing Yaya, Fernandinho, iheanacho...

Mate.....do you actually follow our team? Navas is injured and anyone with half a brain cell that follows City knows this! Get back to your X box

Pretty unnecessary that.

Pellegrini didn't mention Navas when listing injured players in his press conference on Friday. Could've been a simple mistake on his behalf, but no one really knows. Pretty sure @Bluwhit said at the time that Navas himself said he thought it'd only be two weeks.

Pretty unnecessary that.

Pellegrini didn't mention Navas when listing injured players in his press conference on Friday. Could've been a simple mistake on his behalf, but no one really knows. Pretty sure @Bluwhit said at the time that Navas himself said he thought it'd only be two weeks.

If you listen closely he actually did Ric.

Once he does he should do a Ronaldo and politely leave because the rest is non answers to non questions.

Its much the same in the AFL here , the questions embarrass the profession to be fair or only serve to reinforce how poorly prepared and unimaginative the press are.

When does the team travel to Kiev ?

Wouldn't it make sense for the players not involved in today's squad to have gone there ahead of the ones who were involved today ?

When does the team travel to Kiev ?

Wouldn't it make sense for the players not involved in today's squad to have gone there ahead of the ones who were involved today ?

I think the players not involved today (Sagna, Otamendi, Toure, Silva and Aguero) are scheduled to train tomorrow morning. Presume we'll travel as a squad either tomorrow evening or Tuesday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.