Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebrov: ’With Vincent Kompany back, the defence has become much tougher. However, City also have some weaknesses and we've explained them to the players. I hope they will use that knowledge'

Rebrov: ’With Vincent Kompany back, the defence has become much tougher. However, City also have some weaknesses and we've explained them to the players. I hope they will use that knowledge'

What is Russian for "Their midfield is virtually none existent from a defensive point of view, dispossess them quickly and counter with numbers, you'll have 30 yards of space to run into".

I’m guessing the back 4 will be:
Clichy, Oto, Kompany, Sagna

Based on the Chelsea game although it wouldn’t surprise me to see Zaba play. He hasn’t played that much so I don’t thing fatigue would be such a problem for him. Kolarov has played loads and was poor on Sunday, Clichy must start.

Midfield:
Sterling, Fdinho, Silva, Yaya, Navas

Picks itself given injuries and with Farnando playing on Sunday! Aguero up front and Nacho as the only notable sub on the bench who could change the game.
The players have all had a decent rest so they should be fine for this game.

What is Russian for "Their midfield is virtually none existent from a defensive point of view, dispossess them quickly and counter with numbers, you'll have 30 yards of space to run into".
It's as follows:

Их полузащитник пока практически никто существующих из оборонительного точки зрения , изгнать их быстро и счетчик с номерами , вы будете иметь 30 ярдов пространства для запуска в

Hope this helps.

Everyone is so miserable on here. We have lost the last 3 games in a row so I get that, but we very rarely lose 4, and even if we do, we won't lose 5. So all in all we're either going to win here or at Wembley! Cheer up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.