Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The negativity is at an all time high on here right now. I think we'll see a much more solid team performance than of late based on the following reasons:

1) Surely the players will be more up for this, it's the champions league and that seems to be the most important factor when players move to a certain club, so they must care right?

2) Kompany is back. He made the defence look ten times better against spurs and that was only his first game back. More importantly, we have a genuine captain on the field now, not Yaya (worst captain imaginable in terms of leading by example).

3) We are Manchester City at the end of the day, look at our team. What Kiev players would get into our squad?

Both Sagna and Navas are still out, although Sagna has travelled with the squad he will not feature.

Do you know this for sure, as the OS showed Sagna training yesterday in the stadium with the rest of the squad?

Do you know this for sure, as the OS showed Sagna training yesterday in the stadium with the rest of the squad?

Pellers is quoted on the bbc as saying Mangala back but no mention of Sagna on the injured list. Those named by the beeb are: Navas / Bony / KDB / Delph / Nasri.

It’s looking like:

Hart
Clichy, Oto, Kompany, Zaba (or Sagna possible)
Sterling, F’dinho, Silva, Yaya, (F'do or Nacho?)
Aguero

Unless he considers playing a defender in midfield!

The negativity is at an all time high on here right now. I think we'll see a much more solid team performance than of late based on the following reasons:

1) Surely the players will be more up for this, it's the champions league and that seems to be the most important factor when players move to a certain club, so they must care right?

2) Kompany is back. He made the defence look ten times better against spurs and that was only his first game back. More importantly, we have a genuine captain on the field now, not Yaya (worst captain imaginable in terms of leading by example).

3) We are Manchester City at the end of the day, look at our team. What Kiev players would get into our squad?
How very arrogant. Does the same apply to West Ham, Stoke City, Aston Villa in the bore draw? We could go back, how about Middlesborough in the cup? Horrific school of thought. Quite frankly I don't blame some sections of support for not bawling around with confidence having seen the way the buffoon in charge sets us up at times.

All I ask is 100% from every player on the pitch! It's going to be a really fast difficult bobley pitch not time on the ball so hope we don't try knocking it around at the back and think we'll have all the time in the world on the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.