Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is so miserable on here. We have lost the last 3 games in a row so I get that, but we very rarely lose 4, and even if we do, we won't lose 5. So all in all we're either going to win here or at Wembley! Cheer up!

Haha that's brilliant. I thought that after the Leicester game. However I actually wouldnt be surprised if we drew against Kiev and lost to pool. We really don't look like a team anymore

I’m guessing the back 4 will be:
Clichy, Oto, Kompany, Sagna

Based on the Chelsea game although it wouldn’t surprise me to see Zaba play. He hasn’t played that much so I don’t thing fatigue would be such a problem for him. Kolarov has played loads and was poor on Sunday, Clichy must start.

Midfield:
Sterling, Fdinho, Silva, Yaya, Navas

Picks itself given injuries and with Farnando playing on Sunday! Aguero up front and Nacho as the only notable sub on the bench who could change the game.
The players have all had a decent rest so they should be fine for this game.

Both Sagna and Navas are still out, although Sagna has travelled with the squad he will not feature.

He'll no doubt pick yawnyawn and we'll all watch another half arsed performance as he strolls around contributing sweet fa as per. Is it August yet? :(

Everyone is so miserable on here. We have lost the last 3 games in a row so I get that, but we very rarely lose 4, and even if we do, we won't lose 5. So all in all we're either going to win here or at Wembley! Cheer up!
The way the season has developed is there any wonder we are so pessimistic?

We certainly can lose 4, 5 or even 6 on the run with our lack of defensive cohesion, and we are not creating as many chances as we use to.

We come up against sides with inferior players but who are better teams, that must surely be down to the manager and coaches.

I no longer look forward to our matches and am filled with trepidation about tonights game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.