Dzeko and Kolarov are both world class

123abcd said:
And you talk about the rags overstating their players' value? hahaha. come on man...you can't be serious. Yaya WAS a world class player, those days are gone. You know I agree with Hart and Silva. Kompany is very good but not world class, yes Vidic is better. Kun is great but also not world class; IMO Tevez is better though I hate the kunt.

You've made your blind hatred for Ed well known many times before...so nothing you say really surprises me any more. I said they are not the same players...not even close. Ed can't do what Kun can, but Kun can't do what Ed does. Last I checked there was a 3 goal difference between the two in the prem. That's pretty fyking close if you ask me, especially if you want to say that you can't even mention them in the same way.
Yaya WAS world class? Okay, I can't take your footballing opinions seriously.

Kompany is world class. No debate about it. Even most pundits are starting to say Kompany is the best in the prem, and that was before Vidic was injured.

Kun can do nearly everything that Edin does. And more.

Jumanji said:
123abcd said:
And you talk about the rags overstating their players' value? hahaha. come on man...you can't be serious. Yaya WAS a world class player, those days are gone. You know I agree with Hart and Silva. Kompany is very good but not world class, yes Vidic is better. Kun is great but also not world class; IMO Tevez is better though I hate the kunt.

You've made your blind hatred for Ed well known many times before...so nothing you say really surprises me any more. I said they are not the same players...not even close. Ed can't do what Kun can, but Kun can't do what Ed does. Last I checked there was a 3 goal difference between the two in the prem. That's pretty fyking close if you ask me, especially if you want to say that you can't even mention them in the same way.

Kompany is world class. No debate about it. Even most pundits are starting to say Kompany is the best in the prem, and that was before Vidic was injured.

arguing with you is like....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPBhFdlGupU[/youtube]

123abcd said:
Jumanji said:
123abcd said:

Why don't you focus on the content rather than the style of the argument. You've just said that Edin and Kun are on the same level, Kun is by far the better player. Simple as.

*Just to add Kompany and Yaya are both in the World Class category, we have 5 players which are in it.

city diehard said:
123abcd said:
Jumanji said:

Why don't you focus on the content rather than the style of the argument. You've just said that Edin and Kun are on the same level, Kun is by far the better player. Simple as.

I never said they're on the same level. I said they offer totally different options; why don't you stop putting words in people's mouths, then we can talk. End of that.

123abcd said:
city diehard said:
123abcd said:

I never said they're on the same level. I said they offer totally different options; why don't you stop putting words in people's mouths, then we can talk. End of that.
123abcd said:
Other than that we have a lot of players who are in the level just below that. Sure Edin is in that category, as is Kun

city diehard said:
123abcd said:
Jumanji said:

*Just to add Kompany and Yaya are both in the World Class category, we have 5 players which are in it.
123abcd said:
city diehard said:
123abcd said:

Actually what does Edin offer atm, Aguero can do everythin better than Dzeko, he's even better at holding up the ball despite his size, Edin can't trap a brick atm. So Edin doesn't offer ANOTHER option as Kun executes his supposed options better than him. Your comment justifying Dzeko having just as good a season as Aguero by the goals they have scored, is just frankly downright pathetic.

123abcd said:
rag-hate-glasses off for a sec. ROONEY IS FOOKING WORLD CLASS.

I don't care what anyone says...that man is a monster (have a go at it). passes superbly, gets back on defence, good accurate shot, and scores bucket loads. He would be wanted by any club in the world if on the transfer market....didn't we see that happen a few years ago; including Barca and Madrid.

On city there are only two WORLD CLASS players IMO; David Silva and Joe Hart. They can be considered best and if not best then top 3-4 at their position in the world.

Other than that we have a lot of players who are in the level just below that. Sure Edin is in that category, as is Kun; but for different reasons. They offer completely different options to their managers. Can't compare them at all. VK and Micah are also in that category IMO.

..........RAG Wum
Kolarov is a very good player, but think he's in the wrong place at the wrong time. City and Kola are a bad match right now, but think he would do very well for many other world class teams.

popular vote wins; because the masses are always right hahaha

Edin is a waste of human potential. Kun is better than his father in-law.

cheers.

Funny+Illusions.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.