Dzeko and Kolarov are both world class

I love Kolarov. He's not world class, he's not even better than Clichy in general (however he's more useful in certain games, i.e. when teams are just going to sit back) but he's a hell of a lot better than most on here give him credit for.

rag-hate-glasses off for a sec. ROONEY IS FOOKING WORLD CLASS.

I don't care what anyone says...that man is a monster (have a go at it). passes superbly, gets back on defence, good accurate shot, and scores bucket loads. He would be wanted by any club in the world if on the transfer market....didn't we see that happen a few years ago; including Barca and Madrid.

On city there are only two WORLD CLASS players IMO; David Silva and Joe Hart. They can be considered best and if not best then top 3-4 at their position in the world.

Other than that we have a lot of players who are in the level just below that. Sure Edin is in that category, as is Kun; but for different reasons. They offer completely different options to their managers. Can't compare them at all. VK and Micah are also in that category IMO.

Kolarov is a very good player, but think he's in the wrong place at the wrong time. City and Kola are a bad match right now, but think he would do very well for many other world class teams.

123abcd said:
On city there are only two WORLD CLASS players IMO; David Silva and Joe Hart. They can be considered best and if not best then top 3-4 at their position in the world.
LOL.

123abcd said:
Other than that we have a lot of players who are in the level just below that. Sure Edin is in that category, as is Kun
LOL.

P.S. Vinny is 100% world class.

city diehard said:
Marvin said:
city diehard said:
No, he couldn't.
I'd rather have Dzeko than Adebayor or Benzema. Barca tend to play without a classic centre-forward as their game is very fluid

Higuain is better then Dzeko and Barca don't play with a classic centre forward. So why say that he could play for them? Because he clealry couldn't.

Higuain is one of the most overrated players in the world; no, he's not better than dzeko, mario, nor Kun. he would be 4th choice striker at City.

Barca really don't play with center forward. the Ibra experiment showed that a few years back.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:36 pm --<br /><br />
Jumanji said:
123abcd said:
LOL.

123abcd said:
Other than that we have a lot of players who are in the level just below that. Sure Edin is in that category, as is Kun
LOL.

no he's not. he's not even best in the city in Manchester as much as it pains me to say. IMO fit Vidic is better than VK.

123abcd said:
Jumanji said:
123abcd said:
LOL.

123abcd said:
LOL.

no he's not. he's not even best in the city in Manchester as much as it pains me to say. IMO fit Vidic is better than VK.
Vincent Kompany not world class? I've heard everything now. Vidic?
Yeah Kompany isn't as good as Vidic's REPUTATION.....

Don't even put Kun and Edin in the same category. Kun is world class, Edin is not. Edin is the third best striker on our team, if Balotelli was available he wouldn't even be getting a sniff right now...

City has at least 5 world class players.
Hart
Silva
Aguero
Kompany
Yaya Touré.

/End of.

Jumanji said:
123abcd said:
Jumanji said:
LOL.

LOL.

Vincent Kompany not world class? I've heard everything now. Vidic?
Yeah Kompany isn't as good as Vidic's REPUTATION.....

Don't even put Kun and Edin in the same category. Kun is world class, Edin is not. Edin is the third best striker on our team, if Balotelli was available he wouldn't even be getting a sniff right now...

City has at least 5 world class players.
Hart
Silva
Aguero
Kompany
Yaya Touré.

/End of.

And you talk about the rags overstating their players' value? hahaha. come on man...you can't be serious. Yaya WAS a world class player, those days are gone. You know I agree with Hart and Silva. Kompany is very good but not world class, yes Vidic is better. Kun is great but also not world class; IMO Tevez is better though I hate the kunt.

You've made your blind hatred for Ed well known many times before...so nothing you say really surprises me any more. I said they are not the same players...not even close. Ed can't do what Kun can, but Kun can't do what Ed does. Last I checked there was a 3 goal difference between the two in the prem. That's pretty fyking close if you ask me, especially if you want to say that you can't even mention them in the same way.

123abcd said:
rag-hate-glasses off for a sec. ROONEY IS FOOKING WORLD CLASS.

I don't care what anyone says...that man is a monster (have a go at it). passes superbly, gets back on defence, good accurate shot, and scores bucket loads. He would be wanted by any club in the world if on the transfer market....didn't we see that happen a few years ago; including Barca and Madrid.

Other than that we have a lot of players who are in the level just below that. Sure Edin is in that category, as is Kun; but for different reasons. They offer completely different options to their managers. Can't compare them at all. VK and Micah are also in that category IMO.

Kolarov is a very good player, but think he's in the wrong place at the wrong time. City and Kola are a bad match right now, but think he would do very well for many other world class teams.
2nb8utx.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.