Dzeko and Kolarov are both world class

Jumanji said:
123abcd said:
Jumanji said:
LOL.

LOL.

P.S. Vinny is 100% world class.
no he's not. he's not even best in the city in Manchester as much as it pains me to say. IMO fit Vidic is better than VK.
Vincent Kompany not world class? I've heard everything now. Vidic?
Yeah Kompany isn't as good as Vidic's REPUTATION.....

Don't even put Kun and Edin in the same category. Kun is world class, Edin is not. Edin is the third best striker on our team, if Balotelli was available he wouldn't even be getting a sniff right now...

City has at least 5 world class players.
Hart
Silva
Aguero
Kompany
Yaya Touré.

/End of.

100% agree

what is wrong with people on this forum we're top of the league and all you go on about is how bad our players are evidently the league position suggest otherwise and if you're still not happy go and watch 'quality' players like jonny evans at micheal carrick at the swamp with the rest of the rags

city diehard said:
123abcd said:
pudge said:
123adcd in an over reaction shocker....

surprised to see the gang bashing on No.10 again. the 3-4 of you need your heads examined.

Oh the irony...

you're saying a center forward (our center forward) who has alone more goals this season than Suarez, Carrol, and Torres, combined, is shite. i don't know what that is.

bondsman said:
Jumanji said:
123abcd said:
no he's not. he's not even best in the city in Manchester as much as it pains me to say. IMO fit Vidic is better than VK.
Vincent Kompany not world class? I've heard everything now. Vidic?
Yeah Kompany isn't as good as Vidic's REPUTATION.....

Don't even put Kun and Edin in the same category. Kun is world class, Edin is not. Edin is the third best striker on our team, if Balotelli was available he wouldn't even be getting a sniff right now...

City has at least 5 world class players.
Hart
Silva
Aguero
Kompany
Yaya Touré.

/End of.

100% agree
As do I

Looks like the only world-class we have here - are EVALUATORS OF FOOTBALLING TALENT on this thread :-). I mean, dear God!

Just look at sensless comparisons of apples (Kun) and oranges (Dzeko). They are incomparable for their style of play and ROLE on a team.

For those of you who think they are comparable, fact:

I dont think I've seen Kun JUMP since he arrived at City. Did you? Does that mean he is not a great player? No.

Same with Dzeko - at 6'2 (or more?) he does not run around at 100 mph, or dribble in between 3-4 players. Does that mean he is not a good player? No.

Just STOP this nonsense. Pleeeeeeaaaaase.

EaglesFan said:
Looks like the only world-class we have here - are EVALUATORS OF FOOTBALLING TALENT on this thread :-). I mean, dear God!

Just look at sensless comparisons of apples (Kun) and oranges (Dzeko). They are incomparable for their style of play and ROLE on a team.

For those of you who think they are comparable, fact:

I dont think I've seen Kun JUMP since he arrived at City. Did you? Does that mean he is not a great player? No.

Same with Dzeko - at 6'2 (or more?) he does not run around at 100 mph, or dribble in between 3-4 players. Does that mean he is not a good player? No.

Just STOP this nonsense. Pleeeeeeaaaaase.

What does Dzeko exactly offer that Kun doesn't? Your point about Aguero not challenging for balls aerially is a given due to his size but Dzeko fails to complete that task as well, sow hat does he actually offer that Kun doesn't?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.