Dzeko and Negredo partnership

I still don't think it's a great partnership as such. They are both ideal strikers for profiting from crosses. And we have Kolarov and Navas setting the pair of them up for fun. There was a great ball from Edin to Negredo v West Ham but other than that, i'd say the great link up play is between Navas and Negredo, Navas and Dzeko, Kolarov and Dzeko, Kolarov and Negredo etc. It just goes to prove that your strikers don't need to be setting each other up for it to work. As long as you have good supply from out wide, that's more than enough to score a shed load of goals.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Didsbury Dave said:
They've got better and better together and dzeko has regained his form.

I reckon Pellegrini will start them again on Saturday with Sergio on the bench. There's no point rushing Sergio back and it would seem unfair to drop either of the existing two on current form. Whilst Sergio is always first choice on ability, I think Pellegrini is the type to show loyalty to edin given his upturn in form.

Sergio said as much in his post match interview, he'll be purrrrring in his build up to chavs and barca!!!!!

Sergio should definitely be eased back into it, with a view to having him ready to complete 90 in the big games.

We also need a happy Edin: it makes such a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.