Dzeko / Bent article in Guardian

wanderer72 said:
No17 said:
So I bet you watched a lot of Bosnia matches...and I'm starting to think you're bosnian too...you know quite a lot about our players...any way, reports here say that chelsea are on to him...and he's not getting much time in lyon not because he's young but because they signed gourcuff, and well...he's french, he has to play...and plays in roughly the same position...but Pjanic is pure class, and a really nice lad...his future is bright...

here's a video showing off his scoring and free kick abilities
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2LvoZKqdxQ[/youtube]

I play a lot of FIFA Manager, as someone suggested... ;) Hope they meant FIFA11 really, cause I've never even installed that thing.

Anyway, Gourcoff has to be the starting option in Lyon because he's, quite naturally and rather clearly, a more mature player, not just because he's French. Pjanic will get more play than he ever wished for, don't worry about that.

Agree about Gourcuff...but he wasn't there last season and Pjanic did just fine...both are quality players, Pjanic has time on his side (even though Gourcuff isn't old either) but I think Pjanic will move away pretty soon from Lyon...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.