Dzeko Does Not EXIST..

So you´re saying Dzeko is not a good Player?

Once Again,

3480j2p.jpg

balkanno said:

Once Again,

3480j2p.jpg
Don't think I mentioned dzeko by name I was just making a general comment but thanks for the mature contribution yet again.

I think our players are still used to Tevez being the lone striker and Tevez mastered that role and he's capable of creating something out of nothing. you can say that the players have more trust on Tevez than Dzeko at the moment. Though, it will all change in the next few games, as I am confident that Dzeko will start to shine among the rest of the team.

I thought Edin was the perfect player for City, and now it turns out he isn't really here, so he clearly is!

simon23 said:
so the new guy that lots of people were pinning their hopes on is struggling...so we blame other players!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

couldnt it be that Dzeko is just not upto speed yet, or that he will struggle for a while to adapt to the premiership......

tev and silva are our spark upfront...its upto dzeko to learn to play off them as well as them learning to play with him
Dzeko is struggling but that doesnt hide the fact neither passed to him all night.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
simon23 said:
so the new guy that lots of people were pinning their hopes on is struggling...so we blame other players!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

couldnt it be that Dzeko is just not upto speed yet, or that he will struggle for a while to adapt to the premiership......

tev and silva are our spark upfront...its upto dzeko to learn to play off them as well as them learning to play with him
Dzeko is struggling but that doesnt hide the fact neither passed to him all night.

Struggling? FFS he's only been here 2 minutes! We have one of the most prolific strikers in Europe...

I even remember similar posts questioning Tevez after a short time as well. Not directly aimed at you mate, but we really need to get a grip.

we need to start playing with wingers e.g give kolarov a try on the wing then we will see the real dzeko. But i agree tvez needs to pass more not just to dzeko but to everyone!

kiam06 said:
balkanno said:

Once Again,

3480j2p.jpg
Don't think I mentioned dzeko by name I was just making a general comment but thanks for the manure contribution yet again.
Made your post more accurate.

bluenova said:
Thought I'd check this out as it sounded like one of those "facts" that turns out to be rubbish, but...

Silva - 42 successful passes - 2 to Dzeko
Tevez - 33 successful passes - 0 to Dzeko

Dzeko - 17 successful passes - 4 to Tevez, 3 to Silva

So, nearly half of Dzeko's passes went to Silva and Tevez.

3% of Silva/Tevez passes went to Dzeko (which partly explains why he had less touches).

It's off the Guardian Chalkboards and none of these stats things are totally accurate, but it's undeniably a pattern.

It's also worse than the previous games, so could be an anomaly, could be down to Brum's game plan (Dzeko being the only one of the front 3 it's possible to mark!), or something that needs working on.

and the amount of times Tevez should have passed to Dzeko, 15.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.