Dzeko Does Not EXIST..

They are trying to get to grips with having a decent player in dzeko with them. They have spent most of the season avoiding passing to JO. Its going to be a hard habit to break!!!

Dzeko is like Carroll, he is not type of player who gets ball in the middle of the field, dribbles past defenders and score goal

Manci7y said:
They are trying to get to grips with having a decent player in dzeko with them. They have spent most of the season avoiding passing to JO. Its going to be a hard habit to break!!!
I have nothing against JO, but I laughed hard about this

Hello my dear cyber friends.
This is my first contri on this forum and of course is to support my country man Džeko. We know him very well. Be aware that he is great guy and for sore he will find his place in the team, but that is the point. Is MC real team? Believe me when watching the game, one tends to believe that MCFC is just star collection with no team play.
It might be confusing to somebody but I come to conclusion that MCFC would be better team on the long run if there is no Tevez in it. That player simply kills the team play and furthermore with behavior like that makes other players to do the same, simply spreads bad energy. To make the pic. worse look like the coach is doing nothing about it.
This might be opinion of one Bosnian Džeko and MCFC fun but I could not help sharing it with.
Sorry for my English as I m not native speaker and best regards from cold Sarajevo.

Citizen/Mahalac said:
This is my first contri on this forum and of course is to support my country man Džeko. We know him very well. Be aware that he is great guy and for sore he will find his place in the team, but that is the point. Is MC real team? Believe me when watching the game, one tends to believe that MCFC is just star collection with no team play.
It might be confusing to somebody but I come to conclusion that MCFC would be better team on the long run if there is no Tevez in it. That player simply kills the team play and furthermore with behavior like that makes other players to do the same, simply spreads bad energy. To make the pic. worse look like the coach is doing nothing about it.
This might be opinion of one Bosnian Džeko and MCFC fun but I could not help sharing it with.
Sorry for my English as I m not native speaker and best regards from cold Sarajevo.

Welcome. Sarajevo was very cold last time I was there!!!!

A valid point about Tevez but its hard to see how you can improve with your best player going. Mind you teams have done it for years!!

Citizen/Mahalac said:
I didn`t realise Bosnians had such a good sence of humour.
Best regards from sunny Monsall.

harry the plumber said:
Citizen/Mahalac said:

just can't see what is there to laugh about. the lad has made a point and guess what? he's hit the spot...
Tevez may be the best City's individual on the pitch, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's untouchable. his "i am the man" attitude can surely affect the teamplay in a negative way.
He could've passed the ball to Dzeko so many times in the past games, but he didn't. At the end of the story, the team is the one who suffers.

Moreover, you've got yourself with Dzeko one decent, and what's more important, loyal player, which will give everything for the team. Tevez, on the other side, is an egoist and is not so far away of leaving the club.
So, i suppose that you should think what's the best for the team and try to look forward...

I wish so badly that they, i mean Silva, Tevez and Dzeko, eventually link up. The team would benefit so much from that, but somehow i'm a bit sceptic at the moment. But on the other hand, we need to wait how the things develop. We are still at the beginning of the long journey...

Greets from Vienna!

_dreamer_ said:
harry the plumber said:

just can't see what is there to laugh about. the lad has made a point and guess what? he's hit the spot...
Tevez may be the best City's individual on the pitch, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's untouchable. his "i am the man" attitude can surely affect the teamplay in a negative way.
He could've passed the ball to Dzeko so many times in the past games, but he didn't. At the end of the story, the team is the one who suffers.

Moreover, you've got yourself with Dzeko one decent, and what's more important, loyal player, which will give everything for the team. Tevez, on the other side, is an egoist and is not so far away of leaving the club.
So, i suppose that you should think what's the best for the team and try to look forward...

I wish so badly that they, i mean Silva, Tevez and Dzeko, eventually link up. The team would benefit so much from that, but somehow i'm a bit sceptic at the moment. But on the other hand, we need to wait how the things develop. We are still at the beginning of the long journey...

Greets from Vienna!
I can`t be bothered going through the stats but if you go through a list of the all time top goal scorers.i am going to make a educated guess that the term.Greedy or selfish could be aimed at the majority of them.
So to advocate getting rid of one of the top goalscorers in the league because he doesn`t pass enough is something that i find amusing.

Citizen/Mahalac said:

if its a choice between playing tevez or dzeko then im afraid to say that its bye bye dzeko!!!

fortunately it doesnt work like that and players have to learn to play with each other....that happens over time with practise.

dzeko at the moment isnt half the player tevez is....it will take him time to get anywehre near that level....if ever!

harry the plumber said:
_dreamer_ said:

Greets from Vienna!
I can`t be bothered going through the stats but if you go through a list of the all time top goal scorers.i am going to make a educated guess that the term.Greedy or selfish could be aimed at the majority of them.
So to advocate getting rid of one of the top goalscorers in the league because he doesn`t pass enough is something that i find amusing.
This is actually a fallacy. The best scorers are often great passers! Messi, Eto'o, Berbertov, Rooney, Ibra, Drogba, Villa, Pedro, Aguero, Nistelrooy e.t.c. Ronaldo might be the exception. And that is often coz he is on a quest to prove he is the best. Even if to the detriment of his team sometimes. And even he has improved dramatically.

The key is knowing when to fold. Sometimes you get more chances by passing the ball of quickly and moving for an easy lay off.

Tevez too often just borrows through unnecessary ruffage, looking for the golden egg. Unbeknownst to him, he is the golden goose, and all he need do is lay it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.