Dzeko - How well did he play?

aclys said:
Mad Mario said:
because you are a fan of dzeko and not manchester city.

nothing against you mate, i just have these new breed of city fans who start supporting us because we are a great club again. these same fans will say "shaun who?" neil young, who is neil young" "who is this colin bell we have a stand named after"

you will have more respect for yourself if you just stay a fan of dzeko and not city.

im a fan of berbatov, but not a fan of manchester united so its easily done.

Agree 100%!!!

I'm Bayern Munich fan since I was 7. But I like to watch some good football
games providing od these clubs like mc etc. With dzeko the mc game will
improve and become more interesting but to become a fan you will have
to surcease of Zeljeznicar or Sarajevo (you know what I mean;))
I agree.. I stated at the beginning that I am a Dzeko fan and won't pretend to be a City fan, however i will root for them to play well and win because Dzeko is playing for them. This is easy for me because I am not a fan of any other team in Premier league so it makes it more interesting for me to follow the league.

I am a supporter of one club only. I support my club with my presence on most games, I purchase tickets or season passes, props, etc.

I'm also a fan of many sports, athletes and teams - no one can suggest to me what should I become or not, what to like or not, be a fan or not.
Fan often means supporter, but if I said I am from another part of the world, with no connections to MC, then you should know what I meant when I said "yet to become fan" !

Certainly, with such an attitude you could spoil my first impression of MC and its genuine supporters. But I will, however, try to keep good faith and follow a well-intentioned MC supporters from this forum.

Cheers!

I see we've hit the point in the thread where some feel duty bound to start letting people know if they are allowed to be City fans. It's special.

taconinja said:
I see we've hit the point in the thread where some feel duty bound to start letting people know if they are allowed to be City fans. It's special.

It's bloody embarrassing that's what it is :(

"IT'S MY CLUB! MYYYY PRECIOUS CLUB!!! I'M NOT SHARING IT WITH YOU wah wah waaaah"

the--dud said:
taconinja said:

"IT'S MY CLUB! MYYYY PRECIOUS CLUB!!! I'M NOT SHARING IT WITH YOU wah wah waaaah"

It must be the Sheik himself, incognito on the forum.

wanderer72 said:
the--dud said:

waiting to slap someone in the face...anyway back to Dzeko...what do you lads think about the upcoming villa match...will he start again, what do you think will the tactics be regarding containing him and tevez, do you think villa's defense will be able to cope with both of the+silva yaya and johnson/milner (whoever starts)

No17 said:
wanderer72 said:

waiting to slap someone in the face...anyway back to Dzeko...what do you lads think about the upcoming villa match...will he start again, what do you think will the tactics be regarding containing him and tevez, do you think villa's defense will be able to cope with both of the+silva yaya and johnson/milner (whoever starts)

Is NDJ eligible for this game?
My guess/wish is NDJ-Barry then Yaya, Silva and Tevez out wide with Dzeko in the middle.

aclys said:
kudos to dzeko for his debut...

just some remarks on his style because I used to watch every game of dzeko in wolfsburg.

- he's also used to get long passes and then scorin or makin free area for other players to come, that's why (I think) Mancini brought Silva and Milner in the scnd half, because they should target him with long passes in free area, that kind of game was also his big advantage in wolfsburg.

like tavez, it's difficult to take the ball away from dzeko when he is in possession of it - he has a good control - and despite of all rumours about his lack od pace fact is he is a really good counterattack player (see his cooperation with Grafite and Misimovic in season 2009...)

his mates have to overstrain him with passes because these guy is enjoyin every game and playin with ultimate passion...

...greetings from Austria to all mc fans, you have a great squad - I'am impressed... may this be your season, mc!!! ;)

greetings to Aclys !! Gruss gott !! (spelling ??!)
thanks for your info.
thanks also for Dzeko.. he's gonna shape up well. i'm confident.
Hope you Austrian boys continue to enjoy City's play in Europe.

I hae great affection for Austria as I learned to ski there on an exchange. A wonderful welcome and great hospitalty from our Austrian hosts.

Bring some of theboys over fora game sometime and I'm sure that the Bluemoonerswill make you all welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.