Dzeko - How well did he play?

Freestyler said:
tevez = CLASS player, but far to greedy and should have passed it at least 5 times tonight but didn't and lost it, plays for himself too much, but i still fucking love him.

that is all.

his only problem seems to be not being able to realize that he can't win every game by himself and that he HAS to pass the ball from time to time to a player in a better position ...

wanderer72 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Is this the same Tevez that single handedly won us the game last week?

This too is is a part of the actual problem, and I believe Mancini is aware of it, though he cannot do anything about it yet, due to "knee jerk analysts" like, seemingly, yourself.

Get this, please, once and for all:
1. Football is a team sport
2. Assuming there is enough of quality around (and in City there certainly is), being selfish and "doing it Rambo-style" does work sometimes, teamplay works nearly every single time! Btw, that is exactly what the difference between United and City is, teamplay.

absolutely agree with you

If Tevez were to pass the ball then Dzeko would have about 4 games to this day counting the Wolves game, like how someone said, football is a team sport, and Tevez right now is only playing for himself and not the club. Dzeko will do 200x better once a player gets in the game thats knows how pass (Balotelli) and doesn't play for himself..

No17 said:
Freestyler said:
tevez = CLASS player, but far to greedy and should have passed it at least 5 times tonight but didn't and lost it, plays for himself too much, but i still fucking love him.

that is all.

his only problem seems to be not being able to realize that he can't win every game by himself and that he HAS to pass the ball from time to time to a player in a better position ...

Not only that, tonight he tried to be everywhere, get the ball, only to almost immediately loose it. If there is anything good that might come out of the loss tonight, it is hopefully his realisation that he too (can't blame the loss on him, though, though he was certainly a part of it) needs to adopt to a different game.

Mancini is obviously building a team to last, rather than an one hit wonder, and I am almost certain that he percieves Tevez as the biggest barrier to that goal. Btw, what happens if/when Tevez leaves City?

Building a team around a single player has never worked in a longer run...

Hare said:
Thus far, Dzeko is very poor. Lost ball on two occasions and failed to score on Kolarov's spectacular crossing from left side. If he doesn't make an impact soon hope Mancini puts him on bench. He needs to work harder.

tbh i havent heard a shitter comment all day !!

greeny-ctid said:
Hare said:
Thus far, Dzeko is very poor. Lost ball on two occasions and failed to score on Kolarov's spectacular crossing from left side. If he doesn't make an impact soon hope Mancini puts him on bench. He needs to work harder.

tbh i havent heard a shitter comment all day !!

Agreed, and that indeed takes some beating... :)

Bosnia said:
Dzeko isn't Superman. No service = no goals
Truth in this to be honest. A distinct lack of service meant Tevez had to drop back and do it all himself. Yaya, Barry and to an extent Silva had poor games I thought. Therefore nothing was being fed to the two strikers. It's why Johnson was brought on, and even then he couldn't work miracles if those around him weren't on form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.