Dzeko - How well did he play?

simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
No offence but I feel the same about you Simon lol.....Leave Mancio alone although I don't agree with his Tevez comments he does have decent football knowledge.
Im a life long city fan....

by his own admission mancio is a plastic fan......his interests arent city...its balotelli (who i rate very highly by the way and cannt wait to see and hope he stays) and Mancini (who i now believe is playing the way we should have been playing all along)...if those two werent here...he wouldnt be here....he has an agnda which isnt city

my agenda is only ever what is best for the team (whether you think i am right or wrong thats your right to have that opinion) but mancios is not

If Mancio is only interested in Mancini, surely Mancio wants Man City to do well for Mancinis sake.

simon23 said:
Mancio said:
interesting question mate.
maybe I'm tolerate because I dont broke anyone balls writing 684736236553759 posts with all the same "I would start Adebayor" ??

lol.again.....

i didnt bring up ade in this you did!!!!!!!!!!!......im just defending tevez

which team did you support before 18 months ago????????

did you love your wife before to meet her first time ?

Spiros said:
wanderer72 said:
It's not an accident anymore, now there is a very clear pattern.

This is true. It's at it's worst when you see him look up at the player and choose to not make the pass.

He plays for himself, and when it comes off that's fine, it's when we lose or he loses the ball the knives come out.

I'd say when it comes off, you have to tolerate it, but any bloody fool has to be aware at this point that it's a shitty tactics/approach, which simply CANNOT work in the long run.

Does Tevez have some sort of a "per goal" bonus, or is it simply his ego, the only way he knows how to play, what's the real issue here? I don't remember him being this selfish and greedy in Utd, though I might be getting senile...

Mancio said:
simon23 said:
lol.again.....

i didnt bring up ade in this you did!!!!!!!!!!!......im just defending tevez

which team did you support before 18 months ago????????

city fans are born city fans...nothing else and like i said..your interst isnt city..its mancini and balotelli....for you its a temporary marriage of convenience...

simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
No offence but I feel the same about you Simon lol.....Leave Mancio alone although I don't agree with his Tevez comments he does have decent football knowledge.
Im a life long city fan....

by his own admission mancio is a plastic fan......his interests arent city...its balotelli (who i rate very highly by the way and cannt wait to see and hope he stays) and Mancini (who i now believe is playing the way we should have been playing all along)...if those two werent here...he wouldnt be here....he has an agnda which isnt city
t

..and that should be perfectly fine. At the same time, no real supporter of a club would act divisively and vigorously keep dividing the fans into those made of plastic, horse shit or pure platinum.

Have you ever heard of "Divide & Conquer" (no, not the computer game ;)? Regardless of whether you are doing this as a City or Utd supporter, you are in effect helping the Conquerer just the same.

Sigh said:
simon23 said:
city fans are born city fans...nothing else and like i said..your interst isnt city..its mancini and balotelli....for you its a temporary marriage of convenience...

Can you define "born [city fans]".

the first team you knew was city.

simon23 said:
Mancio said:

How many of the current City players were born City fans? I guess Tevez and Ade were?

Why don't we get rid of them too, what do you think?

Sorry mate, I just have to say it -- you are not doing yourself any favour, as you appear more and more stupid by the minute...

simon23 said:
Sigh said:
Can you define "born [city fans]".

the first team you knew was city.

The first team I 'knew' was united. My Dad took me when I was 5. Wasn't bothered one way or the other.

Then a year later my Uncle took me to Maine Road and I fell in love with City.

Does that mean I don't meet your criteria?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.