Dzeko - How well did he play?

8/10 today. Looks good with the ball coming in from the wings, gets in good positions. With consistently good delivery and service, this guy is going to be quality. Today has been his toughest game, glad he scored.

Until Silva on he looked poor to be honest (not that he was being given a lot of service). When Silva came on he was provided with support and looked more useful.

Revolver said:
Until Silva on he looked poor to be honest (not that he was being given a lot of service). When Silva came on he was provided with support and looked more useful.

nice observation, one more I'd like to add is that Mancini was late with the subs...I'd rather have Kolarov and Silva play from the beginning, get 3 goals in by the 60th minute, take him out, take dzeko out give a chance to guidetti, take kolarov out, the game would have gone totally the other way...(I'd be 200€ richer)

I am glad he scored, will give him confidence boost. Not saying he needed one, its just when you score your 1st for team, it becomes easier after that

Again he was anonymous for most of the game. Drifted too deep and gave away possession countless times. Considering his height he doesn't look great in the air .
Mancini's poorest signing to date and for £27 million a complete waste . He is the one player that could cost us a champions league place.

mancinimadness said:
Again he was anonymous for most of the game. Drifted too deep and gave away possession countless times. Considering his height he doesn't look great in the air .
Mancini's poorest signing to date and for £27 million a complete waste . He is the one player that could cost us a champions league place.

Go back to RagCafe...

mancinimadness said:
Must be dead on rag cafe hey

mancinimadness said:

The whole team was anonymous in attacking sense for most of the game. I won't claim that Dzeko had a great games but what support did he have, how many times did the winger get to the by line, how many times did the midfield run beyond the attack. On a bog of pitch with central defenders breathing down his pitch it wasn't going to be easy. He still had a few chances and took his goal well.

I think Dzeko needs time and to say he may cost us Champs League is not true. What may do us is the lack of pace when going forward.

mrpmcfc said:
mancinimadness said:
Must be dead on rag cafe hey

I sometimes wish I was a united fan after watching that pile of shit to be honest. I've supported city for 20 long years so can recall the dark days of division two. I've seen most of the bad times at the club but this game just summed up what being a city fan is all about.

Suicidal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.