Dzeko - How well did he play?

byronic said:
Really strong debut - set up a goal, but apart from that he never lost the ball, held it well, passed it well, took up a lot of space and marking allowing Tevez and others to score.
8/10
He did lose the ball, more than once. Not a lot of difference between Dzeko and Adebayor in terms of ability and the way they play, the difference with this lad is between his ears, he'll play at his best week in week out.

fruitcake8685 said:
He is just getting used to the leauge. An his goal got us the replay so for me he is doing just fine.
Dont get me started on Jo though...................
enough said on NOGOJO

MCFC BOB said:
santasa said:
Džekson scored, thats important!

(But you will always have those who thinks like this, for example: "£27 million and he nearly missed!" wrote King Geedorah in Matchday Forum. Well, we are only humans, right.)
Džekson ....

UHMMM?

LoL...that's what people here in Bosnia and Herzegovina like to call him...nice he got the goal...but I repeat, Bob should have played Silva and Kolarov from the start...score a few and than take Silva off, and rest him...the whole game would have looked completely different...

Apart from the goal dzecko was poor. even the goal was one you'd expect any striker to take. his touch was poor, and he most definately didn't look like a £27 million player. I also agree for a big guy he was lacking in the air, bianchiesk today. Take your rose tinted glasses off and actually watch the football infront of you before claiming someone is a rag for just having an opinion you pathetic excuse for fans. Anyway its only his third game so plenty of time for him to improve and he did score a goal, maybe that will settle him down.

mancinimadness said:
I sometimes wish I was a united fan after watching that pile of shit to be honest. I've supported city for 20 long years so can recall the dark days of division two. I've seen most of the bad times at the club but this game just summed up what being a city fan is all about.

Suicidal

Why do I get the feeling that is not just football nor Edins' skills which concern you, when you say that Edin is "pile of shit", I am sure something else bothers you?

bluesmarty said:
Excellent finish today, he'll get stronger!

I really hope he does come good but he has all the hallmarks of a Corradi/Bianchi type of player completly one dimensional and lacking of any pace something we need in games like today .

mancinimadness said:
bluesmarty said:
Excellent finish today, he'll get stronger!

I really hope he does come good but he has all the hallmarks of a Corradi/Bianchi type of player completly one dimensional and lacking of any pace something we need in games like today .

strong with both feet...good header of the ball from what I've seen (and I've been watching him for 5 years now) and you call that man not worthy of the money paid for him after only 3 matches and two weeks of training in the toughest league in the world...I know this was a match against the third tear opposition but he's getting used to it...can't expect him to bang in hat-trick every time he steps on to the field...but everyone is entitled to their opinion...so I am allowed to say you have no f*ckin idea what you're talking about...

No17 said:
mancinimadness said:

strong with both feet...good header of the ball from what I've seen (and I've been watching him for 5 years now) and you call that man not worthy of the money paid for him after only 3 matches and two weeks of training in the toughest league in the world...I know this was a match against the third tear opposition but he's getting used to it...can't expect him to bang in hat-trick every time he steps on to the field...but everyone is entitled to their opinion...so I am allowed to say you have no f*ckin idea what you're talking about...

No offence but I don't really care how many years you've been watching dzeko , in the 3 games he's played for city he has been average in every meaning on the word.

mancinimadness said:
No17 said:

No offence but I don't really care how many years you've been watching dzeko , in the 3 games he's played for city he has been average in every meaning on the word.

The key phrase being "3 games". For you to call him a pile of shit is beyond ludicrous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.